• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

7 year old steals grandmother's SUV....a week later he beats her up.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Joyriding Boy, 7, Beat Up Grandma - Topix
LAKE PARK, Fla.-- A 7-year-old boy who took his grandmother's car on a joyride last month has been taken for a mental health evaluation after he allegedly beat her up inside a South Florida Wal-Mart, WPBF News 25 reported.

Latarian Milton told WPBF on April 28 that he took his grandmother's Dodge Durango on a joyride because he was mad at his mother and because he enjoyed doing "bad things."

"I wanted to do it because it's fun. It's fun to do bad things," Milton said. "I wanted to do hood-rat stuff for my friend."

Police said the boy and a friend drove several miles through Lake Park and Palm Beach Gardens on April 27 during rush hour before finally coming to a crashing halt.

Along the way, police said Milton ran over two mailboxes, hit two parked cars in a Costco parking lot and struck two moving cars near a Wal-Mart. Milton could have faced grand theft charges, but police said last week that they would not charge the boy.

Milton's grandmother, Vikkita Stratford, told WPBF that the 7-year-old took his mischievous activities to a new level Monday when she said he beat her up inside a Lake Park Wal-Mart.

According to Stratford, the problem began when Milton asked his grandmother for some chicken wings. When she refused, Milton walked over over to the counter and ordered them anyway.

Stratford said that when she confronted him about it, Milton just snapped.

"He just started hitting me -- just started hitting me in front of the whole Wal-Mart. Every one in there was upset," Stratford said.

Stratford told WPBF that Milton hit her stomach, legs and "wherever he could reach me."

Riviera Beach police picked up Milton from his home and took him to an area hospital for a mental health evaluation Monday afternoon, WPBF reported. The 7-year-old can be held for up to 72 hours while he is evaluated by mental health officials.

Stratford said that she believes Milton's problems are due to a bad atmosphere with his parents.

"I know what causes the behavior, cause all he's ever seen was his parents do physical and abusive and verbal things, and I don't want him to continue in this direction so I'm doing the best I can to get him the help," she told WPBF.

Stratford said that she is worried about what will happen once the 7-year-old is released from his evaluation. She also told WPBF that she is making sure that Milton won't have access to her rental car while her SUV is being repaired.

"When I first got the rental he said,'Oh, you know, let me take this for a spin," Stratford said. "So now I just sleep with the keys. I lock them up."

They should put the little thug in jail until he's 18. Then let him out, wait for him to commit another crime, and then put him away for the rest of his life.

He's not going to get any better.

THere is a video of this shit! it's hilarious....the kid is really funny. It was only about him stealing the car though

MILTON, the name doesn't help. This is the parents fault if the granma is speaking the truth. That is a sad story to see a child go through that

Good parenting, dumbasses. They've totally ruined a kids life by turning him into yet another worthless member of society.

All of them should be locked up, not just the kid.

MILTON, the name doesn't help. This is the parents fault if the granma is speaking the truth. That is a sad story to see a child go through that

What the fuck does his name have to do with anything you fucking retard? Read the first sentence, "MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATION." Was that some poor attempt at a fucking joke? Alot of people grow up with abuse and arnt little shits like this kid, so it obviously isn't the parents fault, there are outside issues. But I would expect you to look at one aspect of his life and use it to make it not his fault. He just a little shit, I am tired of liberal ass hippies like you defending little fuck nuts like this kid.

:thinking: Maybe we've got another danny in the making.

holy fuck. at 7 i still didn't let my kids walk to school alone. this is so frigging sad. i wouldn't say lock him up till he's 18. maybe, i don't know... the thing is locking him up probably won't get him the help he needs either and at 18 we'll have something worse on our hands. he needs more than what he will get which is probably medicated into a zombie like state where he's controllable and has learned nothing that will really help him manage his life.

holy fuck. at 7 i still didn't let my kids walk to school alone. this is so frigging sad. i wouldn't say lock him up till he's 18. maybe, i don't know... the thing is locking him up probably won't get him the help he needs either and at 18 we'll have something worse on our hands. he needs more than what he will get which is probably medicated into a zombie like state where he's controllable and has learned nothing that will really help him manage his life.

Or send him and his grandma to the glue factory for polluting the gene pooule

They should put the little thug in jail until he's 18. Then let him out, wait for him to commit another crime, and then put him away for the rest of his life.

He's not going to get any better.

Can't we just spend the nickel on one 9mm bullet? I'd rather not pay taxes to feed this waste of life for another 70 years after his 18th birthday.

he's 7. maybe he's not unreachable but he needs serious help.

he says his punishment should be no video games. i wonder if he's been playing grand theft auto :thinking:

people should need a license to breed. an ounce of prevention...

So now you agree with me!!??

I dont even think we need that...
All we have to do is take away dependant tax deductions
100% for any person born after Jan 1 2010..

You want children... You pay for em. 100%

what happend to good old passionate ass whoopings. not beating your children by any means but just whoop there ass. man if my kid did that shit hell. parents need to step up and quit blaming the damn tv, and video games for the problems. i grew up on violent movies and stuff i dont run around killing people for fun. my grandmother taught me the diffrence between right and wrong. the parents should be taken to the town square and slapped around for bieng fucktards.

Hence my suggestion to send the whole clan to the glue factory...

And I'll pay the bus fair! where do i send the check.

My kids ever act like that they're getting their asses beat. Kids these days (especially the younger ones) seem like they just aren't getting enough sharp slaps to the head.

IML Gear Cream!
So now you agree with me!!??

I dont even think we need that...
All we have to do is take away dependant tax deductions
100% for any person born after Jan 1 2010..

You want children... You pay for em. 100%

I agree. Actually instead of a tax break for having kids, you should have to pay more taxes. People that have kids use more public resources like schools, parks, etc... why shouldn't they pay more taxes?

The kid is a product of horrible horrible parents. He needs help. He is only 7. He can be saved, but his parents need to be killed, and he needs psychiatric help. If they can't help him by the time he is 18, then kill him then.

What the fuck does his name have to do with anything you fucking retard? Read the first sentence, "MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATION." Was that some poor attempt at a fucking joke? Alot of people grow up with abuse and arnt little shits like this kid, so it obviously isn't the parents fault, there are outside issues. But I would expect you to look at one aspect of his life and use it to make it not his fault. He just a little shit, I am tired of liberal ass hippies like you defending little fuck nuts like this kid.

Milton D. Splashlog is that you? :confused:

My kids ever act like that they're getting their asses beat. Kids these days (especially the younger ones) seem like they just aren't getting enough sharp slaps to the head.

Then you'll get your children taken away for child abuse. Welcome to parenting in modern America.

Then you'll get your children taken away for child abuse. Welcome to parenting in modern America.
So true, that kid needs grandma to introduce him to the extension cord...

not really. i spanked mine when they really needed it. maybe a handful of times but when they are doing something way over the line you need to be a parent and not give a shit what the government says. unless you are proven unfit you have the right to spank your kids. and in some cases the responsibility to. and yes i was visited by the dreaded dhs. i told them there was a river 3 houses down from me with nothing between my son and it but a steep bank and if nothing else kept him away from it my hand on his ass sure as hell would. then i asked them where they were when i asked for their help spreading word in my community that 5 year olds shouldn't be walking to school alone. i never saw them again. it is illegal to abuse your kids. it's not illegal to spank them.

Trust me, they have morons in child welfare who will take your kid away quickly here in NYC.

Too many cases where a parent abused and killed a kid here and ACS did nothing.

Back