• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

You are carrying a lot of things but they start falling

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

1. Do you stop walking because for you stop walking means stop falling things too?

2. Walk faster because if you walk fast enough, maybe the falling things spirit wont get you and you will arrive soon.

3. Walk normally and pretend things are not falling because you carry things too well and it does not matter what everyone is thinking about you.

4. Drop everything and fuck this and fuck you too looking at me droping things.

5. Do something else

What do you do about falling things?

Stop and pick it up. Unless it's not important then I make a noise and keep walking.

If that was not an option, if you were carrying too much and things would break if they start falling. You were carrying so much, it was not even possible for you to get something from the ground. No tables to put anything.

Normally I just say "Shit!" or "Oh Mother Fucker!" and leave the fallen object where it fell for several days....maybe even weeks....

Keep moving until I can put everything down, while still making a noise.

Kick whatever fell toward my final destination, be it books, glasses, boxes, babies, whatever.....

I normally don't carry stuff.

Because I am CAPITALIZED.:thumb:

Back