• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can anyone suggest any proven ways for weight loss?????

Silky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone, I have been really obsessed with my weight problem. I am a 33 year old female and have gained 90lbs which makes the count to 210. I recently took out some of my summer clothes and they donâ??????t fit me anymore!!! This is a real tragedy for me. How can I not wear the ones I adore...moreover the new look is getting me mad (with the comments from my friends). I know quite a few ways to start losing weightâ???¦â???¦.but I donâ??????t really feel that, with so many people failing using these methods that I will make it through. Does anyone know a proven way to reduce the weight?

Please help meâ???¦..this is killing me!!!

well read the stickies. get a meal plan, get a training plan, read about some of the wonderful supps on here. then get into the gym and work your ass off. the only proven way is to get out and do work. there is no magic pill that will melt the fat off you. hard work will get you to were you want to be.

Hi there Silky!

I'm a woman, I've lost and kept off weight, and the way I did it is all on my blog. Start here: Got Built? » Open Source Fitness - Get started here
Read "eat less and move more" first - it'll give you some good background and show you how to get started finding your own diet.

Start a log, let us know what we can do to assist.

Back