• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Talk About Unpopular

wow you must be doing some thing wrong to get shot by a family. hell to get shot more than once you gotta be doing some thing wrong.

wow you must be doing some thing wrong to get shot by a family. hell to get shot more than once you gotta be doing some thing wrong.
I've been shot at several times and never did much wrong...

I've been shot at several times and never did much wrong...

I would have to say unless you're a cop or in the military you must be putting yourself in some bad situations if you've been shot at several times.

I would have to say unless you're a cop or in the military you must be putting yourself in some bad situations if you've been shot at several times.

(Whispers) He was tripping. It was not real. Manic does not live in Hawai, he just took too much acid one day and never came back.

He's really in a 'institution'. ;)

good point prince sorry i should have stated that. ok well if you are not in a job that would have potentialy being shot as a hazard. you are doing some thing wrong to get shot at numerous times. hell if you have been shot three times you should learn how to serpentine better.

No doubt. Plus, whatever he did to get someone to shoot him, he did while in a wheelchair.

IML Gear Cream!
that puts whole new meaning to what do you tell some one with a black eye.

Back