• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Isolated tribe spotted in Brazil

Splash Log

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fucking awesome pictures. They point spears and bows at the passing plane. They have never had contact with anyone outside there tribe.

1.jpg

_44701421_pixw.jpg

BBC NEWS | Americas | Isolated tribe spotted in Brazil

I saw this at yahoo news. Really amazing how they try to throw their bows at the planes, I think the tribe is located at the border between Brazil and Peru, so Im not sure if they should be considered a Brazilian tribe.

"Lost" Amazon tribe documented since 1910

Shame on you Splash Log :finger:, next time do some research before you start a thread.

Please hand over your IM press card.
The shame.........

'Lost' Amazon tribe a publicity stunt | NEWS.com.au

THE man behind photos of warriors from an "undiscovered" Amazon tribe that were beamed around the world has admitted it was a publicity stunt aimed at raising awareness of logging.
Indigenous tribes expert, Jos??© Carlos Meirelles, said the tribe had been known of since 1910, and had been photographed to prove that they still existed in areas endangered by logging, The Guardian reported

First post, picture #2..

I hope they know that Big Foot is standing behind them.

Back