• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

muscletech: nitro-tech hard core

general consensus is that your going to get a much better deal for your money staying away from anything muscle tech

I have been taking it for a couple months and really like it. It tastes great and appears to be working well. I understand that the creatine dose is useless and it is a bit over priced. I bought the 4 lb for about $47 whereas the ON 100% Whey has the 5lb for about $40.

Since everyone keeps raving about the optimum nutrition (ON) 100% Whey brand I thought I would give that a try also so I went ahead and bought one about a week ago. Once my Nitrotech is gone I will begin that and try it out. If it is the protein you are after than it appears everyone is in concensus about buying the ON brand primarily for price.

I think it has also been said to go for about 50g protein with you post workout which would be about 2 scoops.

Whatever you choose I am sure it will work out. Good luck.

yes, it's specially formulated protein that is superior to every other brand and form of protein on the market. :dont:

someone has been reading the article long advertisements in muscular development. :finger:

speaking of quality protein, I (IronMagLabs) will be putting out a Whey Protein Isolate in the next month or so, very high quality, great taste (Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla) and mixes with a spoon!

speaking of quality protein, I (IronMagLabs) will be putting out a Whey Protein Isolate in the next month or so, very high quality, great taste (Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla) and mixes with a spoon!

nice. what price are you looking at and for how much? you have always produced high quality shit at a reasonable price so you have really set the bar high for yourself for a protein powder.

ISS Whey Matrix protein is good and a great price too.
5lbs for 37.99

IML Gear Cream!
I realize this is an old thread but for completion sake and for the benefit for those that may still be interested I have to say that I enjoyed the 100% Optimum Nutrition (ON) Whey so much more than the nitro-tech. It mixes so much easier, is thinner, and tastes just like Chocolate Milk (Double chocolate flavor). It also has more protein per serving than the Nitro-tech and is cheaper. I can't imagine ever going back to nitro-tech again.

I realize this is an old thread but for completion sake and for the benefit for those that may still be interested I have to say that I enjoyed the 100% Optimum Nutrition (ON) Whey so much more than the nitro-tech. It mixes so much easier, is thinner, and tastes just like Chocolate Milk (Double chocolate flavor). It also has more protein per serving than the Nitro-tech and is cheaper. I can't imagine ever going back to nitro-tech again.

:clapping::clapping:

muscle tech nitro tech protein tastes like shit didnt see any improvements after a bucket but discontinued the use go with optimum nutrition gold standard more bang for ur buck overall great product

Back