• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A new project

FishOrCutBait

lifts weights
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Possibly doing vocals for this band?

Check track 6.

you will shit bricks.

listen all the way through, the kid who wrote played and arranged everything you're hearing is sixteen years old.

He cant even buy his own cigarettes yet.

Is there supposed to be a link in there?

First track statred like Foo fighters then went into Metallica et master of puppets era. I 've heard a lot worse.

I'd say get involved, could do good things. The only thing I'd say, is there nothing 'different' there, nothing to stand out with. No, real progression music wise. But, very promosing none the less. Good luck, theres some good arrangement and instrumentation there, he's obviously got talent.

With input from others, it could be very good indeed.

First track statred like Foo fighters then went into Metallica et master of puppets era. I 've heard a lot worse.

I'd say get involved, could do good things. The only thing I'd say, is there nothing 'different' there, nothing to stand out with. No, real progression music wise. But, very promosing none the less. Good luck, theres some good arrangement and instrumentation there, he's obviously got talent.

With input from others, it could be very good indeed.

have you listened to track six? thats the style I want him to focus creating more of.

Back