• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Decline/Flat/Incline Bench VS. Slant Board

nymickey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I currently use a Weider Home Gym system (i.e. cable resistance) and realize I need a bench as well to work with dumbbells, etc. While searching for an Decline/Flat/Incline Bench, I came upon the Weider 130 Slant Board. The description says this "bench quickly converts into the perfect slant board ... and adjusts to multiple positions, ranging from incline, to decline, to a full-fledge slant board." Thus, it appears I'm getting more bang for the buck. My question is: I really need a Decline/Flat/Incline Bench ... so can a slant board be used for that too ? What is the difference between the two ?

If you are referring to the bench pictured below, Yes. You can use it for a variety of chest exercises. Gyms usually offer adjustable benches so the members don't have to wait for a particular bench when it is in use.

powerblock-pro-bench.jpg

The link below is a typical adjustable bench in a gym.

http://gymratz.co.uk/commercial-gym-equipment/usrimage/gr-counter-balanced-smith-blue-cross.gif

Last edited:
Back