• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supps to be used During PCT

Kishin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Heya i just ordered some Epistane and wanted to go ahead and start gettin prepped for what is to come. If yall could please Tell me what types of Supps i should be taking during Post Cycle i would deeply appreciate it thank you very much for your time =D. Keep it to Over the counter stuff please.

Kishin

Last edited:
it doesn't matter what you're taking with PCT.. other than keeping your cals up and your protien intake high to maintain what you gained as best you can, there's nothing in particular other than a quality protien like ALN's NITREAN..or maybe ETS or RESULTS. ETS for sure because you won't have the recover you had when you were on whatever you were on and it'll help keep the soreness at bay due to you won't be having the same hormonized recovery you had previously. REsults i'd recommend becasue it just plain kicks ass.

it doesn't matter what you're taking with PCT.. other than keeping your cals up and your protien intake high to maintain what you gained as best you can, there's nothing in particular other than a quality protien like ALN's NITREAN..or maybe ETS or RESULTS. ETS for sure because you won't have the recover you had when you were on whatever you were on and it'll help keep the soreness at bay due to you won't be having the same hormonized recovery you had previously. REsults i'd recommend becasue it just plain kicks ass.

yeah, you need more than protein and creatine during pct. awful.

you need to get your hormones back in order. 6-oxo extreme is a good choice.

he said DURING pct, which to my knowledge is known as post cycle therapy, but then again i could've been told wrong...which is why i suggested other things to help is recovery along because he's damn sure going to need it until his hormones get back into check.

As far as pct goes..i was giving him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to using that he'd have his PCT in order before ever starting any kinda program be it prohormos or juice cycles. If you use and don't have your pct in order or don't know what to do for pct... you shouldn't use. That's my advice.

if he's asking about a product for pct... letro (femara) if gyno comes/has come up, novaldex, 6oxo, HCG should've been considered, etc. ...ther'es also a product CALLED PCT but i'm not sure who makes it.

I have to agree 100% here get Post Cycle Support and 6 oxo extreme 2 caps Post Cycle Support in the a.m. and p.m. and start the 6 oxo extreme in 4th week of pct and taper down the dose. You can take protein and creatine during your pct but in no way should that be your pct:thumb:

I have to agree 100% here get Post Cycle Support and 6 oxo extreme 2 caps Post Cycle Support in the a.m. and p.m. and start the 6 oxo extreme in 4th week of pct and taper down the dose. You can take protein and creatine during your pct but in no way should that be your pct:thumb:

no joke... i've heard about people just coming off and not worrying about pct but then wonder where their gains went.

no joke... i've heard about people just coming off and not worrying about pct but then wonder where their gains went.

Yes and the sad part is that they jump right on another more powerful cycle thinking they will get results:wits:

An Ideal/Optimal PCT would look like this

I would strongly advise having a SERM on hand - ie...
SERM - Toremifene
Week 1:
120mg (2ml) Day 1 & 2
90mg (1.5 ml) Day 3-7
Week 2:
90mg (1.5 ml)
Week 3:
60mg (1 ml)
Week 4:
30mg (.5ml)

Additionally to add to the PCT;
-Post Cycle Support
-I3C
-6OXO (Aromatase Inhibitor)
-Lean Xtreme (Cortisol Blocker)

If you want to keep it OTC, I'd look into a setup like this:

Post Cycle Support 30 days 4 caps/ED
SAMe 3 weeks @ 400 mgs/ED
I3C @ 600 mgs/ED
6-oxo
Lean Xtreme (optional, at day 15)

Okay if yall would please include who makes some of these Supps ur listing ive never even heard about a Number that were mentioned. Like I3C or SAMe what do these do and who makes them ? Why would i need them ? Also what is the Big Difference between Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support ? Cycle only to be taken during and Post Obviously After ? What is a Serm ? Thanks for your time !

Hayden

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Okay if yall would please include who makes some of these Supps ur listing ive never even heard about a Number that were mentioned. Like I3C or SAMe what do these do and who makes them ? Why would i need them ? Also what is the Big Difference between Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support ? Cycle only to be taken during and Post Obviously After ? What is a Serm ? Thanks for your time !

Hayden

SERM = Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. I don't give out sources, sorry. Google!

I3C - by NOW Foods.
Post Cycle Support - by Anabolic Innovations
Lean Xtreme - by Designer Supplements
6 OXO - by Ergopharm

my honest advice..though condescending as it might sound bro..i'm just trying to help.

don't ever do another round of anything like this without educating yourself. IT's one things to ask this before hand..it's another to ask after the fact. Take care of getting yourself wrapped up for this cycle and don't go back on anything OTC or other wise until you know exactly what you need, when you need it, and where to get it. Trust me..you and your body will thankyourself for it.

again i'm not trying to be a tool..just trying to help you out man.

Cycle Support is a protective supplement that helps prevent liver damage, blood pressure spikes, etc. It is a great all-in-one supplement for protection while on cycle. Cycle Support should be pre-loaded 10-14 days before starting your cycle, and continued throughout your cycle at 2 scoops daily.

Post Cycle Support is a PCT product that helps regulate estrogen, boost testosterone, and enhance libido. It is a great formula alongside a SERM or complete OTC PCT line up to help you bounce back from a suppressive cycle.

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) is made by NOW Foods it is a liver detoxifier and estrogen regulator.

again as stated in the actual subject posted.. he requested "supps to be taken during pct" ...as in he's in/on pct and wanted to know what supps to take while on it.

now...again if you would read the replies in the thread and not just my first one, you would see additional advice I offered.

First off Thanks for all the hits on here. To clear up some things i havent even gotten my bottle yet so i havent even began. Made this thread so i could figure out some ideas for what i need to do to try and avoid some bad sides. One thing i am having trouble crossing though is if i have to get something like Nolva or Clomid id almost be better off just doing the real thing which i dont feel im ready for = /. Any more info on this thread is much appreciated =D

Kishin

Epistane, or Epitiostanol, 2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane,
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol is a steroid, sir.

I would strongly advise to take into consideration all that Workingatit & Amino have provided, but also seek information concerning Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM). Is this your first cycle?

Yes this would be my first Cycle to run. My Order bounced on me so i will be doing a little more Digging around Its going to either be Epistane or Hemadrol. Been doing alot of Research on the Hemadrol Seems to be a good choice while after reading around Epistane was Put down by some and Said to be good yada yada some of this is to be expected either or i will most surely be Ordering one of the two soon. Would really love to hear anything else you guys have to Offer Currently this is the Pct i plan to use

1. Cycle Support 6-8 weeks Prior to Cycle and Post
2. T Bomb II
3. Novedex XT
4 Cortisol Blocker ( Havent found one yet )

Still got some lookin around to do though Lemme know what yall think

Yes this would be my first Cycle to run. My Order bounced on me so i will be doing a little more Digging around Its going to either be Epistane or Hemadrol. Been doing alot of Research on the Hemadrol Seems to be a good choice while after reading around Epistane was Put down by some and Said to be good yada yada some of this is to be expected either or i will most surely be Ordering one of the two soon. Would really love to hear anything else you guys have to Offer Currently this is the Pct i plan to use

1. Cycle Support 6-8 weeks Prior to Cycle and Post
2. T Bomb II
3. Novedex XT
4 Cortisol Blocker ( Havent found one yet )

Still got some lookin around to do though Lemme know what yall think

In addition to the SERM, I would also consider utilizing the following during your PCT...

Post Cycle Support (Natural Test Booster)
6-OXO (AI)
I3C (Hormonal / Liver Support)
Lean Xtreme (Optional Cortisol Blocker)

Good Luck!

I would also try to have a SERM on hand at least. If you run the SERM continue to take Cyclle Support for liver protection. Serms can be liver toxic also Nolva is more toxic than torem. I will provide you a link for these and I would also run Post Cycle Support and try to find Lean Xtreme for a cortisol blocker and start that on day 15 of pct.

Cycle Support

Post Cycle Support

Nolva

Clomid

Best of luck and if you need any help let one of us know:thumb:

Epistane, or Epitiostanol, 2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane,
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol is a steroid, sir.

I would strongly advise to take into consideration all that Workingatit & Amino have provided, but also seek information concerning Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM). Is this your first cycle?

i'm with him after reading your last post! :thumb:

Back