• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Definition Advise???

Tru

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all!

Hope u guys can help me out here.
Im training since 4 years and muscles are developing well, but very unproportional. I've been following alot of exercises but my problem is that my chest is way to massive (see link below) and kinda sacking..lower chest as well as outer part seem to be too big. I'm not sure how to train right in order to flatten them out a bit. Another part is my back...as u can see my back is quite developed but compared to the hips it just looks unproportional. I'm very slim and have low body fat. I'm trying to build more mass on the lower part with heavy deadlifts but since 10 months there is just slight development. I'm trying so hard to get a even shape...please help! much appreciated.

http://www.250kb.de/u/080608/j/4aead04c.jpg

http://www.250kb.de/u/080608/j/2ceb3a8b.jpg

http://www.250kb.de/u/080608/j/0d46323f.jpg

http://www.250kb.de/u/080608/j/24c55264.jpg

I hope you can help me find the right exercises to get the right shape...cause i feel it is all too unproportional.

You look pretty good, actually. We're all our own worst critics. :)

Can you describe your training and diet?

my chest if overproportioned like that as well and im right around 7% body fat so its not excess fat or anything. Your body is what it is, the only thing you can do is hit everything evenly and be happy with that, you don't look fat or anything so I wouldn't worry 2 much. Do you drink milk? I would never suggest to not drink milk but i have felt that something in it, hormones or something caused a bit of my chest being slightly overproportioned and since I have cut down some that has helped a little bit, but i dunno if that was just in my head so much or not.

i think that you are just pretending to have a problem so you can show us your pictures and make us all jealous :) ha ha.

no, im just jokeing, but seriously you look great and a lot of people would kill to look as good as you. its not just the chest that is big, from your side pic you can also see you have big triceps, so its probably just from heavy benching and noting to worry about.

its like JailHouse said, its just in your genetics.

thanks guys for the advise. Appreciate it alot. I actually don't bench heavy and train my chest once a week...but I will try to even things out with concentrating on other parts more.

my chest if overproportioned like that as well and im right around 7% body fat so its not excess fat or anything. Your body is what it is, the only thing you can do is hit everything evenly and be happy with that, you don't look fat or anything so I wouldn't worry 2 much. Do you drink milk? I would never suggest to not drink milk but i have felt that something in it, hormones or something caused a bit of my chest being slightly overproportioned and since I have cut down some that has helped a little bit, but i dunno if that was just in my head so much or not.

you have a pic? Would be interested how you worked the chest. To your question: I rarely drink milk, just protein shakes which I mix with water.

I hope you can help me find the right exercises to get the right shape...cause i feel it is all too unproportional.

As many of the fellow posters have said... you look great! I'm still not quite understanding what exactly you are trying to do here...

Are you trying to gain more weight in the the legs to be more proportional to your upper body?

And to be honest with you here, I think you look great for your body type. Most folks have the other problem... too much weight or fat. However, skinny guys have to follow a whole new set of rules to gain muscle mass... which I think you might be trying to do here...

As many of the fellow posters have said... you look great! I'm still not quite understanding what exactly you are trying to do here...

Are you trying to gain more weight in the the legs to be more proportional to your upper body?

QUOTE]

Hi matt..thanks for your response. I'm having difficulties to even the mass in the upper body part. Chest and lat is developing fast, but in my oppinion to big compared to the body structure. I'm trying to find the right exercise to even things out. As u can see my back is in the upper part quite wide, but the mid and lower part is rather underdeveloped. I'm doing a lot of dead lifts but the result is rather small. what I'm trying to find, is a exercise to flatten the chest a bit, getting more definition and not making them look so round..as for the back i want to develop more mass in the mid section and lower section. Would be delighted if u can specifically help me which exercises help. thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Deadlifts and bent over rows will do you a world of good. Also, as your delts and traps come up you'll see the chest "spread out" a bit more, which will give you a powerful presence!

What do you do for legs other than deads?

Deadlifts and bent over rows will do you a world of good. Also, as your delts and traps come up you'll see the chest "spread out" a bit more, which will give you a powerful presence!

Thanks B, my routine leg training is usually, Full squat, hack squat, 45 degree leg press...standing calve raise and donkey raise. I'm doing deadlifts and bent overs alot...but maybe I should try to go heavier. Lower part building's tough job...:(

Also, as your delts and traps come up you'll see the chest "spread out" a bit more, which will give you a powerful presence!

i actually try hard to get the opposite result of getting the chest spread out. I feel the chest is too wide...which exercise helps making the chest ...how to say...more "compact"?

see, for me, I think id have that same problem, only theres too much fat there right now to tell!

seriousluy,you look great man... you actually have sort of a "action figure" body, where you have a built, strong chest and upper body/back and a slim waist. Its a good look man... im sure tones of peeps would liove to be in that shape!

Tru, I'm not sure you know what it is that's bugging you. You have full muscle bellies in your pecs. That's a GIFT. Just let your body develop the way it wants to. Use a balanced split, eat well, and grow. Once you have a few more pounds on you, it'll be time to do some fine-tuning, okay?

Back