• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I think Steve Jobs is dying

Splash Log

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last Year

_time_time100_2007_walkup_images_jobs_steve.jpg

Today
capt.5ce941a478d04028af6fa2f66008445b.apple_iphone_caps103.jpg

Almost exactly one year apart. They are from his conference where he reveals the iPhone now has a built in Tamagotchi and a laser engraving of Bono's asshole on the back, and everyone buys a new one.

who is that guy?

Apple CEO

Maybe he's become a vegan tri-athlete?

:barf:

Looks like Timothy Leary after an LSD binge, you know he's into that kind of stuff...

idk the 3g thing doesnt excite me i have a iphone and its cool for me so im not really tripping on it because the 2.0 firmware you know is gonna be downloadable and then i dont want to pay for a new plan

He's probably just on a northern california vegan diet or something.

I'm getting the new iphone as soon as i can get out of my contract.

Neither did I. Fuck apple.

Oh and about the pics, I think its cuz of the lighting.

You don't like the man that brought you home computers, portable mp3 players, graphical user interfaces, mouses, color monitors, just to name a few?

I think he is a pompous jerkwad, but he is one of the greatest visionaries of all times. He changed the world.

Indians are good at that, where i use to work they would enter a room/conversation and just suck all the energy up like a black-hole.

You don't like the man that brought you home computers, portable mp3 players, graphical user interfaces, mouses, color monitors, just to name a few?

I think he is a pompous jerkwad, but he is one of the greatest visionaries of all times. He changed the world.
He didn't do any of that the Woz did and LSD did whatever Jobs did through him vicariously....

He didn't do any of that the Woz did and LSD did whatever Jobs did through him vicariously....

Wazzy thought of it. Steve brought it to the forefront. Hell, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates never invented anything. But they brought us the products none the less.

Woz was the hardware Pioneer and whoever microsoft stole their programs from was the software pioneer, though Woz was pretty good at programming....

Back