• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Oral Serm

Kishin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just out of curiosity is there anything i should know about taking Oral Nolvadex ? Found a place that has it was wondering if there was any Differences also how do you dose Nolvadex ? Thanks much

Kishin

Not sure where you got it but it is mostly dosed 40mg week1 40mg week2
20mg week3 20mg week4 this is standard but also depends on what your going to run. If you give us details on the product you got we can help more. The best way to dose it is with a oral syringe:thumb:

I havent Ordered any i was just shopping around for some just in cases still havent decided if ill be Buying any But it was Tamoxfien and its in Tablets 10 mg each Was hoping that i would be able to find some in Tablets is there anything wrong with using the Tabs Vs the liquid ? the only Diff i see is that it doesnt have the Citrate following the Name just Nolvadex (Tamoxfien) or however u spell it. Thanks for ur time =D

Kishin

I havent Ordered any i was just shopping around for some just in cases still havent decided if ill be Buying any But it was Tamoxfien and its in Tablets 10 mg each Was hoping that i would be able to find some in Tablets is there anything wrong with using the Tabs Vs the liquid ? the only Diff i see is that it doesnt have the Citrate following the Name just Nolvadex (Tamoxfien) or however u spell it. Thanks for ur time =D

Kishin

This should probably in the anaboliz zone, but there is no difference.

Phew! I read this as Oral sperm...nevermind...carry on.

I actually just recently got the liquid Nolva from cemproducts.com...

I read ALOT about how bad it tasted, however, I saw somewhere about putting it with a shot of orange juice. I did it and tasted NOTHING but the OJ. Good shit.

Save yourself some time and trouble and get some Reversitol

Back