• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Phone sex will never be the same.

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/galleries/phone_sex_operators/02pso.php

IPhone Sex Operators

Interview by Rosecrans Baldwin

So much of commerce now is blind: online shopping, tech-support in Bangalore. We hope there is a person at the other end of the transaction, but it could be a machine; often the machine doesnâ??????t seem very well programmed. The phone-sex industry, though, thrives on being faceless and intensely personal at the same time. Phillip Toledanoâ??????s new book Phone Sex (July 2008, Twin Palms) takes us into the boudoirs of nearly 30 phone-sex operators so we see their faces and also hear their storiesâ??????each operator gives his or her take on the business.

Phillip Toledano lives and works in New York City. All photos ??© Phillip Toledano, courtesy of the artist, all rights reserved.

â?????I got into phone sex because I thought: â?????Why not get paid for talking dirty, instead of doing it for free?â?????? It brings up my self-esteem so much, knowing guys are looking at my pics and wanting to talk with me. Wanting me to take them to a whole other place, filling their fantasiesâ???¦ painting that picture in their mind for them.â???

â?????One of my most memorable calls was also one of the grossest. It was a fetish cat. A scat fetish. Most times I would aggravate the caller into hanging up by refusing to talk â?????shitâ?????? with him, but this night I was feeling frisky. So I indulged in his request and gave him the shittiest call ever. I started out by telling him I was a vegan. After several minutes of conversation he gently asked if I could â?????goâ?????? while we were on the phone, and I told him I could. He wanted to hear it coming out, farts and all. (So gross.) Then he wanted to eat it and clean me. While describing how soft and colorful it was, I told him there was a piece of asparagus that I apparently did not chew too well. Naturally, I asked him to get it for me. I cracked him up. He was laughing so hard, he had to hang up, because he couldnâ??????t get back into our fantasy.â???[/b]

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Back