• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

depression

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi people, today i??´m in a bad moment, i??´m on depression, the shutdown hitme so hard this time. but i think it was because 13 th weeks of cycle it??´s to much for me!

helpme please!:confused::(

I read something once and it's something to think of and remember when you're feeling shitty:
This too will pass
Just as good feelings never last, neither do the bad. Hang in there AlexV ;)

What he said. Go out and do things, I've come off much longer cycles and had only a couple bumps.

Hell yes, get out of the house. Sitting around will only make it worse. Go hang out with some good friends and relax.

It'd also help if you watch several funny movies in a row. Just smiling will help you feel better.

Best of luck!

Your cycle wasn't long Alex. What are you doing for PCT?

novaldex 20mg a day.,well thanks u all people for your words, God bless you!

Be careful there, you are going to walk around with women saying things like "soulmate" and start crying all the time if you aren't cautious ;)

Keep busy and stick around positive people, that will help you out until you start producing some hormones of your own again.

okkkkkkkkkk

Be careful there, you are going to walk around with women saying things like "soulmate" and start crying all the time if you aren't cautious ;)

Keep busy and stick around positive people, that will help you out until you start producing some hormones of your own again.

Mudge that happem 2 days ago, i cry and feel so bad, but today i??´m better good. a good friend give so mcuh help.

this is the 2th time, it happens to me, it??´s horrible.,
but thanks for the help.:thumb:

I feel like a whiny bitch. its even worse cause my girl left me.....

heyyyy, i feel better, thanks everyone. great cycle, when i have time i will post my pisctures.
seeya

ummm

Good to hear you're doing better!

What was your total gain in weight from that cycle?

probably 6kg, but just muscle, not fat i??´m so cool with my body.,

check the pictures.:thumb:

Back