• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

woohoo deadlift PR today

thanks i was very very surprised when i did it. i was in gym class and joking around i wasn like i can do this shit ez lol. so i walked over to it to pretend to do it. and i started pulling as hard as i could thinking it wouldknt move but i would look funny or w.e and then it started moving i was like wtf mayby i can do this and i got it up and i locked out. it was doubtle overhand to so i was mad happy.

video proof?

nice job....if the bar is around 7ft it should be close to 45 lbs (20.5 kg) which puts your lift at 405 (183.7kg).

Don't short change yourself, that's a 2.5x bw lift.

So 5 months ago you could 200lbs and now 405? Interesting.

So 5 months ago you could 200lbs and now 405? Interesting.

yah its really weird funny thing is i cant even come close to squatting that. lol. my squat is stil like 2 plates. i think. if that

IML Gear Cream!
nice job....if the bar is around 7ft it should be close to 45 lbs (20.5 kg) which puts your lift at 405 (183.7kg).

Don't short change yourself, that's a 2.5x bw lift.

thanks bro.

He also added 20 pounds of lean muscle in a month's time by eating Brownies.

All the result of sophisticated program design and meticulous diet monitoring.

lol yah. its prolly because of my super fast metabolism.

i was in gym class and joking around i wans like i can do this shit ex lol.
Never joke with weights, that's how most people hurt themselves.
Focus on the wieghts, zone everybody out and just focus on the wieghts. Stop playing around, go play in the showers but not the gym.

yah thanks. but i thought since it was a deadlift you couldnt hurt yuourself because you could just drop it. your right tho i guess. i could drop it on my toe.

repeat after me danny.

me wee todd did. sofa king wee todd did.

yah thanks. but i thought since it was a deadlift you couldnt hurt yuourself because you could just drop it. your right tho i guess. i could drop it on my toe.
Ohhh noooess, that's one exercise that most people hurt themselves with.

You can easily pull your back and it may stay with you for the rest of your life.

repeat after me danny.

me wee todd did. sofa king wee todd did.

So out of curiosity, which of the mods DOESN'T want this douche gone? From what I can tell every single one hates his annoying ass.

so you can dead 400lbs but only squat 225lbs?

id like to see a vid of you deadin 300lbs, if your squatting 225 i dont think you could dead 300

IML Gear Cream!
so you can dead 400lbs but only squat 225lbs?

id like to see a vid of you deadin 300lbs, if your squatting 225 i dont think you could dead 300
You have to have a s??©ance in order to reach this dead Guy.

I'd wager my bank account he couldn't deadlift 315.

Back