• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what cd is in your cd player right now

cody832

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im curious to see what kind of music everyone listens to so i ask the question whats in your cd player right now

N*E*R*D Seeing sounds is in my cd player

CD Player, what is this flashback to the 90's.....jus joking.....my car still has a cd player, though my next one will have to have mp3 ability....

Mars Volta - Bedlam in Goliath

A CD of interviews with Frank Zappa. For some reason listening to people talk is incredibly soothing to me.

Plus Zappa was a genius, and it always pays to listen to a genius talk about their subject.

I don't know, when I bought my car, I soon found out the CD player was broken...

The CD I WAS going to listen to was:
King's-X, Gretchen Goes to Nebraska
Because it is still sitting here.

A CD of interviews with Frank Zappa. For some reason listening to people talk is incredibly soothing to me.

Plus Zappa was a genius, and it always pays to listen to a genius talk about their subject.

What if it was a CD of danny81?

David Gray-White Ladder. Great CD to put in the home stereo and lay around while relaxing.

nappy roots, and dane cook. if not that then rev theory, outcast, devildriver lamb of god, spineshank, and scars of life. i prefer to burn cds more variety.

Blindside - About a Burning

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know, when I bought my car, I soon found out the CD player was broken...

The CD I WAS going to listen to was:
King's-X, Gretchen Goes to Nebraska
Because it is still sitting here.

Is that their new one? I haven't had chance to get it yet.

Kings X are awesome.

Haha, true enough. I'm pretty sure they have a new one out.

To google!

King's X Official Label Releases
  • Out of the Silent Planet (March 23, 1988)
  • Gretchen Goes to Nebraska (June 27, 1989)
  • Faith Hope Love (October 23, 1990)
  • King's X (March 10, 1992)
  • Dogman (January 18, 1994)
  • Ear Candy (May 20, 1996)
  • Best of King's X (November 11, 1997)
  • Tape Head (October 20, 1998)
  • Please Come Home... Mr. Bulbous (May 23, 2000)
  • Manic Moonlight (September 25, 2001)
  • Black Like Sunday (May 20, 2003)
  • Live All Over The Place (November 2, 2004)
  • Ogre Tones (September 27, 2005)
  • XV (USA: May 20, 2008; Europe: May 16/19, 2008)
I have the ones in red... I would trade Mr Bulbous-
and keep the other four... as "to me" those are the most relevant.

If anyone is considering checking them out, go for "Dogman".
I was introduced to them on this tour, and I think that album packs a good bang for the buck...
Great TRIO, all three sing harmonies and they are super-tight live.

This VID is funny, shows its age... Ty Tabor is all decked out like Eddie Vedder.. ROFL

YouTube Video

I'm done whoring

Timbaland: Shock Value, Boyz II Men Tribute Album, Alicia Keys As I Am, Maroon Five's latest, John Legend

C...d...?

attachment.php

Close enough...

:D

Attachments

• recordplayer.jpg
    recordplayer.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 26
IML Gear Cream!
Now I'm listening to Mars Volta - Amputecture in my car and Fantomas at work....

Dear lord.....
lol, just being honest.

I left out The Evolution of Robin Thicke, one of my favorite CDs. I actually can't wait for his new one coming out in a few weeks. I'm not sure when the next John Legend CD is coming out, but that's another one I'm excited for.

lol, just being honest.

I left out The Evolution of Robin Thicke, one of my favorite CDs. I actually can't wait for his new one coming out in a few weeks. I'm not sure when the next John Legend CD is coming out, but that's another one I'm excited for.

I know, just kidding - each to their own. Personally, I hate R&B (or modern R&B), it's so bland. I'll listen to pretty much anything, but the likes of Boyz2men and Maroon5 make me want to perform nerve destroying self surgery on my ears....;)

right know im listening to a mixed cd but the main bands on it are bullet for my valentine and blessthefall

Um, Blue October is in my DVD player at home. And they're what I'm listening to right now on the computer.

Back