• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Might have purchased fake Nolvadex

next44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

I have been buying gear from a guy for awhile now, and trust him fully, however; right now I am kind of confused, I purchased Nolva from him, and he had it in separate baggies, which I have seen him do before, I get home and look up the information on the pill,

It is a square pill, resembles the BD line, however, it says BP on the front of the pill and 20 on the back, I tried a google search and not a whole lot came up.. I am kind of concerned about this, what do you guys think?

I doubt a guy would sell legit gear with fake nolva. Have you taken it? Nolva makes my forehead a grease factory.

I'm starting my cycle next monday, I just wanted to be sure everything was inline before I got into it.

Still tracking down hawthorne berry pills for my blood pressure..

Hey guys, thanks for the help! Did some more intensive research and found out the pharm company that produces it, even called to be sure! Also found the hawthorne in a supplement store out here.

Back