IronMagLabs

max gxl glutathione accelerator

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

max gxl glutathione accelerator

so a friend of mine at work swears by this product. i have enough to last me for a week and i told him i would provide feedback and a small log on my thoughts.

here is a link to the website: Max International

mostly i will be judging these areas
    Glutathione also works to help improve mental functions, increase energy, improve concentration, permit increased exercise, and improve heart and lung function - just to name a few.
    note: this will be a completely unbiased test/review of said product.

i am working out 4 days a week (tues,wed,thur,sat) i have been getting pretty bad DOMS (on a new push/pull) so hopefully this will help some
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ok, so its been over a day since i started taking the supplement. i am noticing a beter overall 'feel'. its not nearly as strong/pronounced as the adrenalean was.. but its there. also seem to have quite a bit of energy. i have been dragging a little lately due to a lot of changes at work, and over the last few days i really havent been getting too tired.

no word on DOMS yet. i did heavy squats the other day and a pull day today. my back is really hammered, but my legs arent as sore as i had expected(lets see tomorrow).

if you have any questions or comments please post up
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

from Wiki:
    Supplementing has been difficult, as research suggests that glutathione taken orally is not well absorbed across the GI tract. In a study of acute oral administration of a very large dose (3 grams) of oral glutathione, Witschi and coworkers found that "it is not possible to increase circulating glutathione to a clinically beneficial extent by the oral administration of a single dose of 3 g of glutathione."[9], [10]. However, tissue and serum glutathione concentrations can be raised by increased intake of the precursor cysteine. Glutathione precursors rich in cysteine include Acetylcysteine (NAC),[11] undenatured whey protein [12], [13], [14], [15], [16], [17], [18], [19]and N-acetyl-cysteine [20] have been shown to increase glutathione content within the cell. N-acetylcysteine is a generically available supplement which has been demonstrated to increase intracellular reduced and total glutathione by 92% and 58% respectively. [21] All of the published clinical studies using bioactive whey proteins mentioned in the references above used a form of a bioactive whey protein and bonded cystine dietary supplement derived from lactose-free organic milk (whey protein) called Immunocal. This whey protein is clinically proven to increase glutathione levels within the lymphocytes of the immune system by 35.5% while increasing peak power and muscular performance by 13%. [22]

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

this contains about 1 gram of NAC(per 6 caps and i take 3 2x ED), along with ALA, vit C, and a proprietary blend of some other things
    P-side Inc.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Got me watching this