• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Human feet keep washing ashore in B.C.

kbm8795

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
from the Canadian Press:

VANCOUVER - Experts from police to forensic pathologists are at a loss to explain, or even identify, who belongs to six different feet that have washed ashore in British Columbia since last August.

Another foot was discovered Wednesday near Campbell River, on Vancouver Island, bringing to six the number of feet found, disembodied and still encased in a running shoe. So far, DNA testing hasn't helped identify the remains and the absence of explanation has fed wild rumours.

In addition predictable puns and endless parade of off-colour jokes, followers of the case online have offered up imaginative theories and genuine sympathy for the victims and their unknown families.

"Please people, quit the tasteless jokes about the feet," said a comment posted by "Anonymous Anthropologist" on one media website.

"These are real people with real families and loved ones. People are really hurting over their lost loved ones, so have some modicum of human decency."

Still another urged readers to ditch the puns and show some concern.

"Foot puns aside (and who could resist), it sounds as if we got another damned serial killer loose in the Lower Mainland. Watch out for creeps in speedboats hanging around local islands in the middle of the night."

630 CHED - Oddities

So, the water's six feet deep near Vancouver?

Thank you, thank you.....I'll be here all week.:D

On a serious note, the sixth one was a hoax.

Tiny human hand found at Ontario beach. | UPI NewsTrack (June, 2004)

If this keeps up, pretty soon we'll be dealing with...chortle chortle giggle snort.....A Body of Water!!:roflmao:

I KILL me!

Discovery of doll hand closes Ontario beach - Exploding Cigar

A supposed human babyâ??????s hand found on an Ontario beach was actually a dollâ??????s hand, police said Wednesday. Police divers searched the waters and closed a 100 meter stretch of beach. The coroner determined the hand was that of a plastic doll.

A supposed human babyâ??????s hand found on an Ontario beach was actually a dollâ??????s hand, police said Wednesday. Police divers searched the waters and closed a 100 meter stretch of beach. The coroner determined the hand was that of a plastic doll.

Now they're killing and dismembering little dolls? :hair: Where will this end?

Discovery of doll hand closes Ontario beach - Exploding Cigar

Holy crap! Like the cops couldn't tell the difference between a plastic hand and a real hand? Whoa.

Then again, this is Canada we're talking about....I guess depending on the season and temperatures, an actual hand might look like plastic.:shrug:

Wow I knew Canadians were dense but did someone take the cement shoes thing too literally and chop off peoples feet and sculpt and attach actual cement shoes to peoples severed ankles?

Experts from police to forensic pathologists are at a loss to explain, or even identify, who belongs to six different feet....don't tell me they're looking for a six legged man with no feet, that'd just be too much!!!!

Back