IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

To stock up or not to stock up? That is the question

Rep Points

To stock up or not to stock up? That is the question

Will the demand for P-Plex be as is the Mass Tabs and whatnot after this ban?
    Meaning...do you think P-Plex will sell for $50-$60 a bottle?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

P-Plex is readily available right now and after the ban I look for companies to drop the price if anything to get rid of their inventory.I look for their to be about 6 months b4 the ban goes into effect and no company will want to be stuck w tren,phera or bold that they have to swallow so I expect the price to decrease.
    Besides there will still be so many good things out there to take when these 3 are gone.SD and Halo still available as well as Methyl xt.They will also be banned eventually but the 3 on their way out arent the end of days.

Rep Points

ahhh...I thought the ban was June 24th and that these companies couldnt sell them anymore.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The law will probably be made June 24 but I dont see it being banned June 25.Remember 1ad and M1T.There is so much of this in circulation that it can't be expected of companies to get word June 24 not to sell it or they're committing a crime,there will be a grace period.
    Now companies will stop producing the stuff because no one will want to chance buying it 4 resale, in fact I bet most companies have already ceased production.