• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To stock up or not to stock up? That is the question

Christopher J

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Will the demand for P-Plex be as is the Mass Tabs and whatnot after this ban?
Meaning...do you think P-Plex will sell for $50-$60 a bottle?

P-Plex is readily available right now and after the ban I look for companies to drop the price if anything to get rid of their inventory.I look for their to be about 6 months b4 the ban goes into effect and no company will want to be stuck w tren,phera or bold that they have to swallow so I expect the price to decrease.
Besides there will still be so many good things out there to take when these 3 are gone.SD and Halo still available as well as Methyl xt.They will also be banned eventually but the 3 on their way out arent the end of days.

ahhh...I thought the ban was June 24th and that these companies couldnt sell them anymore.

The law will probably be made June 24 but I dont see it being banned June 25.Remember 1ad and M1T.There is so much of this in circulation that it can't be expected of companies to get word June 24 not to sell it or they're committing a crime,there will be a grace period.
Now companies will stop producing the stuff because no one will want to chance buying it 4 resale, in fact I bet most companies have already ceased production.

Back