The victim of Nick Hogan (warning: this is disturbing)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

The victim of Nick Hogan (warning: this is disturbing)

I cant believe this kid is still alive after this.
    Graziano's hole - LiveVideo.com

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The Hogan's are pieces of shit.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

^ /thread

Nothing else to say.
    Max Bench: 260
    Weight: 203
    Height: 5 10 and then some

Rep Points

this is asinine. why would anyone release a video like that? this is all about revenge, and that is sad. Releasing this video does nothing for that kid in the hospital. I am so tired of the media ripping the hogans apart. of course the family is going to rally around Nick. Thats what family does. I love how everyone is jumping on the superior band wagon and dumping on a kid for the same shit they did growing up. (p-funk this is not directed at you, it is written as a broad generalization.)

Im not making any excuses for Nick. He made a huge mistake that ended in a horrible trajedy. Holy hell the kid was 17 years old and srewing around in a car. As a 17 year old I did stupid stuff in a car as well. I was lucky enough not to have to deal with such consequences, but at what point is enough enough?

*******Labs
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I didn't know it was that bad because i only seen it on nancy grace with it blurred.I heard he wasn't wearing his seatbelt.If that is true I'm sure it wouldn't have been this bad if he did wear one.
    5'6 155lbs
    bench 275x3
    squat 375x2
    deadlift 385x3

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    this is asinine. why would anyone release a video like that? this is all about revenge, and that is sad. Releasing this video does nothing for that kid in the hospital. I am so tired of the media ripping the hogans apart. of course the family is going to rally around Nick. Thats what family does. I love how everyone is jumping on the superior band wagon and dumping on a kid for the same shit they did growing up. (p-funk this is not directed at you, it is written as a broad generalization.)

Im not making any excuses for Nick. He made a huge mistake that ended in a horrible trajedy. Holy hell the kid was 17 years old and srewing around in a car. As a 17 year old I did stupid stuff in a car as well. I was lucky enough not to have to deal with such consequences, but at what point is enough enough?
    Hah, damn I am going to have to agree. About 90% of that.

Nick has acted like an idiot afterwards though. Flicking off the camera and such..
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Have you heard their telephone conversation? They were talking about how god did it to that kid because he was a bad and aggressive person. No joke. Hogan said something along the lines of "God laid some serious stuff on that kid" and his son replied "He was a violent person."

Seriously, who the fuck causes a car accident, virtually kills someone (worse than killing IMO), and then trash talks the person and says it was gods decision. That is pure fucking evil.

I had no idea someone would live with their head like that. I didn't even see a brain in there.

Seriously, if that was my brother or friend and I saw him like that and heard the shit Nick was saying, he would be a dead man. Thats fucked up.

Is that video fake? It looks like he is missing the front 1/3 of his brain...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by clemson357 View Post
    Have you heard their telephone conversation? They were talking about how god did it to that kid because he was a bad and aggressive person. No joke. Hogan said something along the lines of "God laid some serious stuff on that kid" and his son replied "He was a violent person."

Seriously, who the fuck causes a car accident, virtually kills someone (worse than killing IMO), and then trash talks the person and says it was gods decision. That is pure fucking evil.

I had no idea someone would live with their head like that. I didn't even see a brain in there.
    nope. well at least not all of it. occasionally i come across that stuff on the internet and i get so pissed off i have to turn it off before 30 seconds is up. private family conversations should stay private. ive had plenty of conversations that if consumed by the public would show me to be a heartless, jacked up S.O.B. ,but as im not a celebrity i dont have to worry about that.

Nick did some fucked up childish shit. and has continued acting childish after the accident. then again he is 17. childish actions sometimes end up with very adult consequences, that is life. maybe he isn't as stoic as people would like. i think they should JSTFU. It is natural human nature to want to re-assign blame when you are hurting. I've gotten angry at situations and blamed God when I knew it was my fault. at least for me it happened when I was alone or in the company of my closest friends.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KEFE View Post
    I didn't know it was that bad because i only seen it on nancy grace with it blurred.I heard he wasn't wearing his seatbelt.If that is true I'm sure it wouldn't have been this bad if he did wear one.
    just goes to show you how important that seatbelt is. nick walks away, his friend is now a vegetable

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

just goes to show you how important that seatbelt is. nick walks away, his friend is now a vegetable
    Oh yeah, if my kids don't put them on I don't move the car...no excuse.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

nope. well at least not all of it. occasionally i come across that stuff on the internet and i get so pissed off i have to turn it off before 30 seconds is up. private family conversations should stay private. ive had plenty of conversations that if consumed by the public would show me to be a heartless, jacked up S.O.B. ,but as im not a celebrity i dont have to worry about that.

Nick did some fucked up childish shit. and has continued acting childish after the accident. then again he is 17. childish actions sometimes end up with very adult consequences, that is life. maybe he isn't as stoic as people would like. i think they should JSTFU. It is natural human nature to want to re-assign blame when you are hurting. I've gotten angry at situations and blamed God when I knew it was my fault. at least for me it happened when I was alone or in the company of my closest friends.
    They weren't private conversations..... they happened when nick was in Jail, and the recording would come on say that these conversations are recorded.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Nick did some fucked up childish shit. and has continued acting childish after the accident. then again he is 17.
    Being "only 17" is no excuse to act like he has been, nor his father who is definitely older than that.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

devil's advocate here but

let me get this right... the guy that was injured was in the same car with hogan? got in with a driver he knew was intoxicated and chose not to wear a seat belt? where the fuck is personal responsibility for this?

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge View Post
    Being "only 17" is no excuse to act like he has been, nor his father who is definitely older than that.
    im sorry, how was i making excusses?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    They weren't private conversations..... they happened when nick was in Jail, and the recording would come on say that these conversations are recorded.
    so a jailhouse conversation should be consumed by the national media? Im not sure if you are purposely missing my point or not. If that was you or me those conversations would never be on national tv. they are recorded for the use of the jail to ensure nothing potentially dangerous is being said. it was not intended for us to listen to. who ever released those tapes is a jackass with no concience. what gain was there to be made in further destroying the life of a kid in jail? oh yea, it is to provide everyone on message boards someone to feel superior to.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    devil's advocate here but

let me get this right... the guy that was injured was in the same car with hogan? got in with a driver he knew was intoxicated and chose not to wear a seat belt? where the fuck is personal responsibility for this?

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

it's a parent's worst nightmare, well one of them, what happened to this boy but screaming and pointing fingers at the hogan kid doesn't say the other guy made horrible decisions that night too. ignoring that fact is counterproductive in illustrating to young people that passengers need to use better judgment than that.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bingo. Anyone that says otherwise is a hypocrite.

I can be damned sure that there were countless of conversations of Nick and his father discussing his personal involvement with that accident. BUT! That doesnt make for a controversial story.. Whos to say Nick blamed himself so much that his father looked for any and all reason to calm his son down? Is it really so hard to speculate? I would. Which is why I bold faced bio's statement.

Ill also side with LW and say that the guy wasnt wearing his seatbelt and was aware what he was getting into. "Buyer Beware"

Whats incredible about this story is that I fucking Hate Nick. I was watching an episode today at the gym of Hogan knows best and that little fucker is the worst to watch. Robotic, cocky, not interesting to watch in any way and the comments that come out of his mouth deserve an ass kicking. But to wish the hogans to go to hell for something I would do if I had a son that made a drastic mistake? Puh-lease.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Squat 370
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

You guys are giving too much credit where none is due.

If you want to form an accurate opinion on the matter, listen to the whole tape, then go look at the video of that kid. Nick is whining like a little bitch about being in solitary for less than a year, his father starts talking about how god is punishing the now brain-dead Iraq war Veteran, Nick agrees saying its probably because he was an aggressive person, and then they move on to talking about some sponsorship or TV deal like its no big deal. It wasn't a statement made to try to calm someone down, support them, or any of that bullshit. It was cold, calm, and completely shameless. He accepts absolutely no blame. The kid is missing have of his skull, he is a fucking vegetable for life, and Nick calls it "a bump on the head."

Seriously, they are a family of sociopaths. Its fucking disgusting. Anyone who can listen to that and not feel outraged has something similarly wrong with them.

Rep Points

If you want to form an accurate opinion on the matter, listen to the whole tape, then go look at the video of that kid. Nick is whining like a little bitch about being in solitary for less than a year, his father starts talking about how god is punishing the now brain-dead Iraq war Veteran, Nick agrees saying its probably because he was an aggressive person, and then they move on to talking about some sponsorship or TV deal like its no big deal. It wasn't a statement made to try to calm someone down, support them, or any of that bullshit. It was cold, calm, and completely shameless. He accepts absolutely no blame. The kid is missing have of his skull, he is a fucking vegetable for life, and Nick calls it "a bump on the head."

Seriously, they are a family of sociopaths. Its fucking disgusting. Anyone who can listen to that and not feel outraged has something similarly wrong with them.
    the tapes are 25 hours worth. dont tell me you listened to all of that garbage? you must have better things to do with your life. dont you?

Rep Points

They both fucked up, the kid should have worn a seat belt and Nick shouldn't be drinking and driving. Another huge factor IMO, do you guys know any thing about the Toyota Supra he was driving? This car was a fully equipped 500+ horse power drifter, meant for a professional to be driving not a drunk spoiled rich 17 year old punk bitch.

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JailHouse View Post
    They both fucked up, the kid should have worn a seat belt and Nick shouldn't be drinking and driving. Another huge factor IMO, do you guys know any thing about the Toyota Supra he was driving? This car was a fully equipped 500+ horse power drifter, meant for a professional to be driving not a drunk spoiled rich 17 year old punk bitch.
    Yes I know about them. I was a car nut before a fitness nut. They have a bullet proof bottom end which makes them great for high boost levels. The kid had a fucking rocket for a car. Its like giving a 16 year old a Hayabusa. Real dumb on Terry's part, but theyre celebrities.

Were doing speculation vs. speculation here.. What youre saying, implying, is that Hogan has got no sympathy for Graziano. Possibly. However, he did go on Larry King and apologize. He also convinced me that it was something done/said to calm down his son. He IS a whiny child. Nick may not really grasp how messed up his friend is, I dont know. Has Nick seen a tape of Graziano?

Basically, whats important to me is how they respond to their conversations being aired and thus far, they show embarrassment. An "evil" person or a, hah, "sociopath" isnt going to cover up like that. Thats my opinion at least. I dont know if I am a sociopath or evil, but Terry responded to Larry King's questions the way I can see anyone who got their foot shoved in their mouth...IN a stressed out time.

I suppose I dont mind anyone saying Nick Hogan is this and that, but the whole family? Thats stretching it a bit.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Squat 370
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brogers View Post
    Is that video fake? It looks like he is missing the front 1/3 of his brain...
    Humans can function relatively well with an entire hemisphere of the brain removed.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The kid got in the car with another wasted kid driving. Shit happens, it's much his own fault and not someone else's. Russian roulette.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

your sisters better

Rep Points

i lurched when i saw how that kid looks. but i agree with fufu. they were both stupid for gettin drunk and nick driving and his buddy not putting on the belt.
    5'7" 173lbsl squat:365x2 11/19/07 bench 225x3 1/11/08
    40 time: 4.51sec march 10th 07
    38" vertical

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

All teenagers think they will live forever.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

your sisters better

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    All teenagers think they will live forever.
    MOST do some of us are smart and know better and wont put ourselves in situations like that or risk other peoples lives
    5'7" 173lbsl squat:365x2 11/19/07 bench 225x3 1/11/08
    40 time: 4.51sec march 10th 07
    38" vertical

Rep Points

nick wasnt drunk in my understanding. from what i remember he did not even blow a limit which was illegal for a minor