The victim of Nick Hogan (warning: this is disturbing)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The victim of Nick Hogan (warning: this is disturbing)

I cant believe this kid is still alive after this.
    Graziano's hole - LiveVideo.com

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The Hogan's are pieces of shit.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

^ /thread

Nothing else to say.
    Max Bench: 260
    Weight: 203
    Height: 5 10 and then some

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

this is asinine. why would anyone release a video like that? this is all about revenge, and that is sad. Releasing this video does nothing for that kid in the hospital. I am so tired of the media ripping the hogans apart. of course the family is going to rally around Nick. Thats what family does. I love how everyone is jumping on the superior band wagon and dumping on a kid for the same shit they did growing up. (p-funk this is not directed at you, it is written as a broad generalization.)

Im not making any excuses for Nick. He made a huge mistake that ended in a horrible trajedy. Holy hell the kid was 17 years old and srewing around in a car. As a 17 year old I did stupid stuff in a car as well. I was lucky enough not to have to deal with such consequences, but at what point is enough enough?

*******Labs
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I didn't know it was that bad because i only seen it on nancy grace with it blurred.I heard he wasn't wearing his seatbelt.If that is true I'm sure it wouldn't have been this bad if he did wear one.
    525 squat
    345 bench
    545 deadlift

181 bw

I am Rollo Tomassee..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    this is asinine. why would anyone release a video like that? this is all about revenge, and that is sad. Releasing this video does nothing for that kid in the hospital. I am so tired of the media ripping the hogans apart. of course the family is going to rally around Nick. Thats what family does. I love how everyone is jumping on the superior band wagon and dumping on a kid for the same shit they did growing up. (p-funk this is not directed at you, it is written as a broad generalization.)

Im not making any excuses for Nick. He made a huge mistake that ended in a horrible trajedy. Holy hell the kid was 17 years old and srewing around in a car. As a 17 year old I did stupid stuff in a car as well. I was lucky enough not to have to deal with such consequences, but at what point is enough enough?
    Hah, damn I am going to have to agree. About 90% of that.

Nick has acted like an idiot afterwards though. Flicking off the camera and such..
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Have you heard their telephone conversation? They were talking about how god did it to that kid because he was a bad and aggressive person. No joke. Hogan said something along the lines of "God laid some serious stuff on that kid" and his son replied "He was a violent person."

Seriously, who the fuck causes a car accident, virtually kills someone (worse than killing IMO), and then trash talks the person and says it was gods decision. That is pure fucking evil.

I had no idea someone would live with their head like that. I didn't even see a brain in there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Seriously, if that was my brother or friend and I saw him like that and heard the shit Nick was saying, he would be a dead man. Thats fucked up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Is that video fake? It looks like he is missing the front 1/3 of his brain...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by clemson357 View Post
    Have you heard their telephone conversation? They were talking about how god did it to that kid because he was a bad and aggressive person. No joke. Hogan said something along the lines of "God laid some serious stuff on that kid" and his son replied "He was a violent person."

Seriously, who the fuck causes a car accident, virtually kills someone (worse than killing IMO), and then trash talks the person and says it was gods decision. That is pure fucking evil.

I had no idea someone would live with their head like that. I didn't even see a brain in there.
    nope. well at least not all of it. occasionally i come across that stuff on the internet and i get so pissed off i have to turn it off before 30 seconds is up. private family conversations should stay private. ive had plenty of conversations that if consumed by the public would show me to be a heartless, jacked up S.O.B. ,but as im not a celebrity i dont have to worry about that.

Nick did some fucked up childish shit. and has continued acting childish after the accident. then again he is 17. childish actions sometimes end up with very adult consequences, that is life. maybe he isn't as stoic as people would like. i think they should JSTFU. It is natural human nature to want to re-assign blame when you are hurting. I've gotten angry at situations and blamed God when I knew it was my fault. at least for me it happened when I was alone or in the company of my closest friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KEFE View Post
    I didn't know it was that bad because i only seen it on nancy grace with it blurred.I heard he wasn't wearing his seatbelt.If that is true I'm sure it wouldn't have been this bad if he did wear one.
    just goes to show you how important that seatbelt is. nick walks away, his friend is now a vegetable

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

just goes to show you how important that seatbelt is. nick walks away, his friend is now a vegetable
    Oh yeah, if my kids don't put them on I don't move the car...no excuse.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

nope. well at least not all of it. occasionally i come across that stuff on the internet and i get so pissed off i have to turn it off before 30 seconds is up. private family conversations should stay private. ive had plenty of conversations that if consumed by the public would show me to be a heartless, jacked up S.O.B. ,but as im not a celebrity i dont have to worry about that.

Nick did some fucked up childish shit. and has continued acting childish after the accident. then again he is 17. childish actions sometimes end up with very adult consequences, that is life. maybe he isn't as stoic as people would like. i think they should JSTFU. It is natural human nature to want to re-assign blame when you are hurting. I've gotten angry at situations and blamed God when I knew it was my fault. at least for me it happened when I was alone or in the company of my closest friends.
    They weren't private conversations..... they happened when nick was in Jail, and the recording would come on say that these conversations are recorded.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Nick did some fucked up childish shit. and has continued acting childish after the accident. then again he is 17.
    Being "only 17" is no excuse to act like he has been, nor his father who is definitely older than that.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

devil's advocate here but

let me get this right... the guy that was injured was in the same car with hogan? got in with a driver he knew was intoxicated and chose not to wear a seat belt? where the fuck is personal responsibility for this?

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for