• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am fairly new here!

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone! I am failry new here (registered 2 days ago). I see some familiar names from other boards (hello) but nonetheless, Hello and I'm glad I'm in a great place now!

Last edited:
Hi DJ...........

:hello:

Hey Dino babe!

I have 2 new homes! The first one you know about! The second, your in it! I really LOVE it here also! Way better than the place where my user name is djdean6! Although FH has been responsive to me. You were a Goddess there! Always responding to me! Well, the others, it's like pulling their leg!

PS. A quote from the Rock! Oh speaking of the Rock, he was working out last night at 9 pm at Gold's gym. Man, he's trimmed down!

Here's the quote. "Finally the Sun has returned to Ft. Lauderdale, FL!" Off to the beach soon!

Originally posted by davidjasondean
PS. A quote from the Rock! Oh speaking of the Rock, he was working out last night at 9 pm at Gold's gym. Man, he's trimmed down!

Have to keep those pec implants pumped up :D

who gives a shiat about the pec implants! Exactly what Gold's Gym was this........:heartpump :dance:

Leslie,

Sunrise, FL. I know he also works out at two other gyms so that people won't bother him. He works out at odd times when people aren't there.

I know when he's shooting movies, like all the other stars, he goes to Venice Beach Gold's Gym according to my friend who seems him there alot as well.

Pec implants is true but he is very down to earth, kind and friendly. Oh, he has a beatiful house in Weston, FL! No, a RIDICULOUSLY beautiful mansion like house in Weston!

Hey Dero!!!!!

Look at what I found!!!! How many people wished I never came will be the new poll! Ha Ha Ha!!! My very first thread! Hooray!!!!!

Ok so you're a newby with many post!!!
What do you want??????:p

Damn, I should've had more post had I not gone away for almost two months!! :mad: Imagine if I had stayed!!!?!?!?!

:scratch:
NO!
It's too late to do that!!!
Actually,I'm off to bed,yes,working in da morning...
Later Dave!!!
Happy whoring!!!:D

IML Gear Cream!
See ya! I am off to drinking and through with looking at the archives!!! Wheeeeeeeew!

Originally posted by davidjasondean
Hi everyone! I am failry new here (registered 2 days ago). I see some familiar names from other boards (hello) but nonetheless, Hello and I'm glad I'm in a great place now!

......and he hasn't shut up since. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

:rofl: :haha:

Amen!

hi dave nice to meet you :grin:

Real Funny there, Crash! :wave2:

I can't believe how mean people are to me in this thread. :shrug:

Back