• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Congress Approved Covert ops in Iran

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What say ye liberals? Discuss.

U.S. covert action inside Iran on the rise: report

By Greg Robb, MarketWatch
Last update: 2:27 p.m. EDT June 29, 2008Comments: 102WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) -- The U.S. Congress approved a White House request last year for $400 million to expand covert operations inside Iran, according to a report published Sunday but later denied by a senior U.S. diplomat.
The article in the New Yorker magazine, written by Seymour Hersh, said little is known in Congress about what the U.S. forces are actually doing, and some representatives are growing concerned with the scope of the operations.
The report said U.S. personnel are gathering intelligence and working to destabilize the Iranian regime.
In an interview on CNN's 'Late Edition," Hersh said President Bush intends to continue to press Iran for the next seven months over its nuclear program.
Earlier on the same program, U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Ryan Crocker refuted the allegation.
"I can tell you flatly that U.S. forces are not operating across the Iraqi border into Iran," the ambassador to Iraq said.
Tension between the West and Iran is one factor cited by analysts for the spike in energy prices in world markets.
Bush and other Western powers want Iran to renounce nuclear weapons and not to join the nuclear arms race.
In another interview on CNN, U.K. Prime Minister Gordon Brown said Iran "has got to prove to us that they are not interested in having nuclear weapons."
Also Sunday, Agence-France Presse reported that Iran has announced it plans to dig 320,000 graves in border districts to allow for the burial of enemy soldiers in the event of any attack on its territory.

They're the real power behind the insurgents in Iraq. It makes sense.

They're the real power behind the insurgents in Iraq. It makes sense.

Isreal needs to fly over there and blow some of their stuff up. it won't do a whole lot to slow them down, but i like the symbolism. and we should accompany them with our F-22's

Israel needs to fly over there and blow some of their stuff up. it won't do a whole lot to slow them down, but i like the symbolism. and we should accompany them with our F-22's
No, they have an elite squad far superior to Iran's.
Let them deal with it alone, it's enough half the world is against America. We don't need to enforce the bully image.

Unless we can do it on the sly without losing any Americans.

They are going to spend if anyway it's not already in the budget.
:thinking: I think you might have missed a few words there...are you saying the money was already spent?

IML Gear Cream!
You don't think it's already in their budget?

Sometimes, its not. Sometimes, it can buried in FMF (foreign military financing) as well as categorized as "various other" projects. Black Op funding is supposed to be hard to track...otherwise it wouldn't be so, black.

I am much more in favor of unloading funds into black ops, FMF, and standard intelligence appropriations than the ridiculous spending of the DoD, who has been burning money with KBR and HAL. The whole idea of cost-plus charging just baffles me...How is that practiced on a regular basis for open purchase order accounts?....yeah, I'm starting to rant about my workplace material now:banned:

Did I tell you I moved out east Mino? Making a trip to NY soon...Any good night places on the lower east side?...U don't happen to know of any Industrial Clubs out there do you?

I miss the AZ weather...the humidity out here is killing me.

Sometimes, its not. Sometimes, it can buried in FMF (foreign military financing) as well as categorized as "various other" projects. Black Op funding is supposed to be hard to track...otherwise it wouldn't be so, black.

I am much more in favor of unloading funds into black ops, FMF, and standard intelligence appropriations than the ridiculous spending of the DoD, who has been burning money with KBR and HAL. The whole idea of cost-plus charging just baffles me...How is that practiced on a regular basis for open purchase order accounts?....yeah, I'm starting to rant about my workplace material now:banned:
My old boss learned that trick from his military father.
He was in charge of the Motorola's Eastern District, he was also a college buddy of the grandson of Motorola's founder.
I got a peek at how these guys operate and it's scary how they don't care to ruin a person's life.

I'll tell you that white collar crooks are so good at stealing it's digusting.

Did I tell you I moved out east Mino? Making a trip to NY soon...Any good night places on the lower east side?...U don't happen to know of any Industrial Clubs out there do you?

I miss the AZ weather...the humidity out here is killing me.
Cool, not off hand but the Village is always the trendy spot to go to. Especially now with school out.Lots of college girls.

Industrial clubs? Naw, it's been years since I went to a club, I'll ask though.

A logical war? Surely you jest?

Come on don't you guys know how Black Ops are funded. Through blackmailing banks where drug cartels stash their money, an operative will secure a loan authorized by coercion. They will spread the money through several foreign investments such as buying counterfeit bills with half the loan at .50 cents on the dollar doubling the money and repaying the loan. Then they'll sell guns to the persons they bought the fake money from for the real money they already gave them. Then there are operatives who work on building the black budget by using connection within the Federal Gov. I mean the gov. knows when it's going to make a change that could effect a stock to rise or fall. They can tell their "black budget" investors to buy or sell right before the change, a little insider trading for the good of the nation....

I guess it aint that covert anymore is it?

Also Sunday, Agence-France Presse reported that Iran has announced it plans to dig 320,000 graves in border districts to allow for the burial of enemy soldiers in the event of any attack on its territory.
Thats wonderful, now when our troops start mowing them down their dead can fall into the holes out of the way so we can mow more down....

I meant without other Countries knowing...CIA....

A nuclear Iran is just as dangerous to the rest of the world as it is to Israel, just not as immediate. Who cares who knows?

We are the only ones going to take care of anything anyway. If it wasn't for the hippies on the left in this country this would have been dealt with a long time ago.

A nuclear Iran is just as dangerous to the rest of the world as it is to Israel, just not as immediate. Who cares who knows?

We are the only ones going to take care of anything anyway. If it wasn't for the hippies on the left in this country this would have been dealt with a long time ago.
Why didn't Bush include them in his sweep of terrorist states when he started instead of playing monkey in the middle with them?

IML Gear Cream!

something tells me it isn't hippies on the left that influence US foreign policy...it might be the power of OPEC perhaps.

Why didn't Bush include them in his sweep of terrorist states when he started instead of playing monkey in the middle with them?

Maybe he doesn't know Iran is a country, maybe he just thinks it's what he did when he was doing blow and the cops came.

Back