• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm Stone

Stonerboner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I'm not new to working out but I dont much know the scientifics of it. I"m in the navy so working out is on an already limited schedule. Good news though is that we have 3 gyms on base and one is brand new and packed with state of the art equipment, outside there is a track with pull ups bars....the facilities are availiable I just need your help maximizing the results I get from using them.

I researched and found an thread on a Navy seals program which i was interested in, but I dont think i can fit all that running into my schedule, which sucks because my ultimate goal is to either do aircrew or go seals.

Anyway I currently take creatine a mutli and protein. Sleep ranges anywhere from 3-7 hours normaly unless its the weekend.
I pretty much have stopped my current work out due to difficulty with schedule and overall stress. Any help?

Welcome Stone. Check out the stickies in the Training and Diet & Nutrition forums. There's a wealth of info that will probably answer most all your questions.

Back