IronMag Research Chems

25% Off Black Friday Sale

Deca only cycle, and some Cyp.

Rep Points

Deca only cycle, and some Cyp.

Hallo!

I'm from Norway, and I've done 2 cycles with steroids the past year. The first one was, Testo E(500mg EW 15 weeks) Dbol(30mg ED 6 weeks) Masteron(100mg EOD), the second one was Testo P(9 weeks, 100mg EOD)

And this fall I want to try something else. A low-androgentic cycle. Since I want to try and avoid the high-androgentic steroids, because of some certain side effects.

I was thinking about 600-800 mg EW in 15 weeks with deca. And 100-200 mg Testo C along for 15 weeks. To help me get hardon and such.

I'm going to include HCG og nolvadex in pct. But not sure how to set this one up, so I want your help with that.

What you think guys?

Stats:

Wheight: Around 190 pounds. When I started pumping I was only 130 pounds.

Height: 1.83 meters

Been training 3 years on and off.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't recommend doing steroids at your age.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

I've noticed in other threads here that you are very strict on not supporting people doing steroids under the age of 20 Compared to norway were they recomend steroids to 17-18 year old boys.

But anyway. I'm addicted and won't quit yet. But I think that a low-androgentic cycle is a better option for 19 year old guy than doing some tren or testo. So does anyone here have any experience with this stack?