• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recommend a pre-workout supplement?

garyggiraffe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm looking for a pre-workout supplement to make my workouts more intense/effective and I need some help. I had been looking at Superpump250, NO-XPLODE, Vassive-NO and Animal Pump.

I have been working out about 4-5 times a week for about a year now. I'm 6'1'' 175 and I'm looking to bulk up and get leaner at the same time, as I'm mostly lean but have too much fat on my abs, chest and sides.

My current stack is Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey Protein (which I've always taken) as well as their Vassive-CE post workout creatine complex, which was recommended by a friend. I just started using the creatine, but I'm definitely liking it so far. I was thinking about just sticking with ON and getting their pre-workout Vassive-NO, but I've seen very few reviews of the product. People rave about NO-XPLODE but you guys don't seem to like it at all.

So, what would you guys recommend for me? I'm kinda short on funds as well, so the cheaper the better :thumb:

Most effective pre-workout products I have used in order:

1. VPX NO Shotgun
2. MT Nano Vapor
3. ALRI WTF Pumped

1. VPX NO Shotgun
2. MT Nano Vapor
3. ALRI WTF Pumped

I tried the no shotgun and it was effective but i couldn't stand the taste. Poured it outside and the dogs ran away from home and my neighbors moved.If you can stomach the taste though it was great.

1. VPX NO Shotgun
2. MT Nano Vapor
3. ALRI WTF Pumped

Might want to give the new product a try

(NEW)VPX NO Shotgun V3, 1.42lb

VPX_NOShotgunV3.jpg

White flood by controlled labs is my favorite pre-w drink. ALso, suprisingly, nano-tech has received high praise from alot of people. Ive never tried it, but i havn't heard a bad review.

Hey thanks alot for all the suggestions guys. I'll have to check those out. I'm still waiting to hear what people think about Optimum Nutrition's Vassive-NO, as ON is a great company and I'm already using a bunch of their supplements.

Anybody tried Vassive-NO or know anyone who has tried it?

i just started my second tub of superpump 250, absolutely love it. make sure you take it on any empty stomach or youl be on the shitter for the next two hours. but besides that, decent taste, great pumps and awesome energy

Hey thanks alot for all the suggestions guys. I'll have to check those out. I'm still waiting to hear what people think about Optimum Nutrition's Vassive-NO, as ON is a great company and I'm already using a bunch of their supplements.

Anybody tried Vassive-NO or know anyone who has tried it?

I havn't used it but am sure the Optium version is a good product as they are one of the best companies available who are still pretty fair to the consumer in their pricing.

One thing to add is that I believe the creatine in superpump is monohydrate, so depending on if you are a responder, it may or may not work as well for you. I used to swear on NO Xplode, however, it ceases to work after about a month. Not to knock the two mentioned products, I would try the Animal Pump or the ON product.

One thing to add is that I believe the creatine in superpump is monohydrate, so depending on if you are a responder, it may or may not work as well for you. I used to swear on NO Xplode, however, it ceases to work after about a month. Not to knock the two mentioned products, I would try the Animal Pump or the ON product.

Thanks for the advice man. I think I am definitely going to try out the Vassive-NO from ON. It has all the same key ingredients that NO-XPLODE has, but it is cheaper. And the directions never tell you to increase doseage like NO-XPLODE, so that makes it even cheaper if it works. I'm going to wait til' I need more Whey Protein before I get it to save on shipping, but as soon as I try it, I'll definitely let you guys know how I like it.

NO Shotgun, mix a little crystal lite if it tastes that bad. Or mix maybe 4-5 ounces of water and just chug it real quick.

heres my pre workout supplement:

2 cups of coffee
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
2 scoops of Core ABS (bcaas)

Im not exactly a huge fan of drinking tons of caffeine prior to workout, especially 2 cups of coffee

The new NO Shotgun does not taste bad at all. No, its not delicious, but for such quality ingredients, it tastes decent for sure.

Optimum is a GREAT company overall! Vassive is a good product, but there are certainly several better ones on the market.

Here's my mix- 400 mg caffeine, 500 mg green tea extract, 3 gm arginine(optimum nutrition vassive N.O Formula X) and one scoop of CYT Fast twitch(Caffeine free). Also one scoop of Optimum nutrition Creapure creatine complex with 6 gm of creatine in it. Works perfectly for me and no diarrhea or headaches. Liked Nano Vapor, but always got the runs later.

IML Gear Cream!
2 cups is a lot?! GTF outta here...I can do that and go to sleep!

Well, in that case maybe you need some Reset AD and clean those receptors out:p

I know it is a practiced concept, but I couldnt see getting pumped up drinking coffee. I guess I just personally like my fruity NO and caffeine drinks as my preworkout ritual.

I'm a big fan of their protein...I really want to try that post workout mix they just came out with.

I agree...and although I get as much VPX ZERO CARB as I want for nothing, I still need my Optimum Cookies and Cream fix at least once per day :D

Cookies N' Cream? My brother uses that stuff and I tried it. It's alright with milk, but its pretty nasty with water in my opinion. I go for the Double Rich Chocolate myself. Its so delicious even with just water!

i love cookies and cream its delicous. double chocolate is good though? never tried it. vanilla ice cream is nothing special though

i love cookies and cream its delicous. double chocolate is good though? never tried it. vanilla ice cream is nothing special though

Yeah man, the Double Rich Chocolate is incredible. You mix it with water and it tastes like chocolate milk. You mix it with milk and it almost tastes like a real chocolate milkshake! It is amazing. I highly recommend it.

vanilla ice cream is really good, imo, because it can be a good base for a chocolate shake (cocoa powder or walden farms chocolate sauce), to an orange (crystal lite) creamsicle, to a strawberry shake (with walden farms strawberry sauce), or lime juice to make a decent key lime flavored drink.

Think outside the box baby!!

By the way...yesterday for the first time I tried the new Black Cherry flavored Shotgun and it was really good! I actually enjoyed it. I like it much better than Exotic Fruit.

Back