• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Spare a sec to glance over my split?

Stonerboner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
day1 bi's shoulders abs
bi's
dumbell curls 3x8
ez bar curls 3x8
hammer curls 3x8
machine curls 3x8
(somedays i throw in concentration curls but not often)

shoulders

overhead machine 3x8
shoulder press 3x8
standing side raises and lateral raises 3x10-12
dumbell shrugs 3x12-15

abs
leg lifts 3x20 ( 1 knee lift to the chest and one lift with legs straight out)
side bends with dumbells 3x 10-12
ab chair 3x 20

15 minutes of cardio

day 2 chest and tri's
chest
incline press machine 3x10
decline press machine 3x10
seated machine flys 3x10
push ups 3 x 20 with push up bars

tri's
suicide dips 3 sets
french press 3x10
one arm tri press 3x10
cable push downs 3x10

I also do the 3x 20 leg lifts and 10-15 mins of cardio on this day, and I do planks
planks to the middle 3 mins and planks to each side 1 1/2 minutes.

day 3 legs and back
legs
leg extensions 3x10
leg curls 3x10
hamstring curls 3x10
sleds 3x10
calf lifts 3x15
calf extensions 3x15

I am yet to create a back portion to this day as the legs routine itslef is newly implemented I"m going to the gym now to do this legs routine and plan on making a back portion while I'm there. I also plan on possibly adding squats to this work out.

I take creatine, protein, pronaboline, fish oils, and a multivitamen. I know alot fo you will probably down on my using a testosterone booster, but It helps, and i like the results. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I forgot to tack on that I'll be doing 10-15 minutes of cardio on the legs day as well,. and I almost forgot that I want to do the box step ups isolating one leg at a time.

ANY help is greatly appreciated as I'm trying to get a good start into body building.

I would start by reading the stickies as they will answer most of your questions. There is a lot of stuff in there that you can take out!

you are doing too isolation work for your biceps and legs. You need more compound movements (squats, Deads, Chinups ect.)

For your pressing movements, use free weights instead.

Also, you are too young to befifit from a test booster.

it has hgh in it and estro blockers. its a good product, I feel more like going to the gym when i take it, and I lift more aggressively/ dont get lazy about working out.

There's no such thing as oral HGH. Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling you snake oil.

I agree with the others on your workouts - think "movement patterns" rather than "bodyparts", and start each movement pattern with a heavy compound free weight. That means free, below-parallel squats (NOT smith squats, NOT leg press), deadlifts, chinups, bench press, cleans... do those in low rep ranges, balance upper with lower and balance your push with your pull.

Good luck! Now go read. :)

I just did legs and i didnt stretch b4 doing squats......severe tension pain, i think i almost pulled out my hamstring or somthing.

Um, hamstring, on squats? Were these in a squat machine, or with an Oly bar in a cage?

IML Gear Cream!
Those aren't squats.

This is a squat: NSCA - Performance Analysis Video

So is this: http://www.uwlax.edu/strengthcenter/videos/exercisevideos/High Bar Back Squat.mpg

What you did is a machine lift. They are notorious for causing injuries because they force the body into an unnatural plane of movement. Furthermore, you don't strengthen your stabilizers, so even if you do somehow manage to not cause repetitive strain and pattern overload (a Paul Chek term) you won't gain functional strength: you'll go to actually LIFT something, in the real world, and your stabilizers won't be there to support fluctuations in your balance.

Learn to squat. And get that hamstring looked at.

my balance in squats sucks, my old Pt sid it was because my hip bones where high. but I"ll take a look at this vid and see what i can get out of it. Thank you!

my balance in squats sucks, my old Pt sid it was because my hip bones where high. but I"ll take a look at this vid and see what i can get out of it. Thank you!

plot thickens......

Back