• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Denton pizza employee: Surprised to see dad when wig falls off robber

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
DENTON, Texas

A Denton pizza worker said she was surprised when a fellow employee overpowered a would-be robber -- and even more surprised by who the bad guy turned out to be.

As Stephanie Martinez was getting money out of a cash drawer, a co-worker, Rudy Sandoval, fought back against the intruder, knocking off his wig and sunglasses.

"He was out on the floor for a good two to three minutes," Mr. Sandoval told NBC-TV's "Today" show this morning.

When she saw the face behind the wig and dark glasses, "I dropped the money," Ms. Martinez said. "I said, 'Don't hit him again! That's my dad!' And he said, 'What's he doing here?' and I said, 'I don't know!' "

Police say the suspect, Benjamin Ramirez, 41, ran out of the Pizza Patron in the 100 block of East University Drive to a pickup truck, where Ms. Martinez's mother and husband were waiting.

Witnesses followed the pickup and helped lead police to it, where Mr. Ramirez, Sonia Palacios, 38, and Jose Miguel Martinez, 26, were arrested.

All three have been charged with aggravated robbery. Mr. Ramirez and Ms. Palacios were being held on immigration violations. Mr. Martinez was free on $50,000 bail.

The robbery took place Friday night.

Mr. Sandoval, 17, said on the "Today" show that he'd been warned in his training not to fight back if there was ever a robbery attempt. "They always told me, give them the money," he said.

But the burly teen said he instinctively reacted once the suspect slapped him.

"He tested me, so I did it," he said.

Denton police say they don't think Ms. Martinez knew her family was planning the robbery.

"We ... will not be filing charges against her," Sgt. James Brett said. "Her husband told us she didn't know. He knew they were going to rob someplace, but he thought it was going to be a convenience store."

Surveillance video shows the robber as he came into the restaurant about 10:25 p.m., pointing a silver gun that turned out to be a toy, according to a police report.

TV news report (0:40):
YouTube Video

Surveillance video (3:37):

YouTube Video

So threads with white people comitting crimes stay open, but if its a black guy it gets closed. Nice. Reverse racism, IM style.

Btw, that daughter new it was her father all along. If you look at the video, he comes back in without the sunglass. As soon as he gets hit again the girl is trying to pull the employee off him. She definitely knew.

You may be right, after he lost his wig he half ass covers his head.

might as well close this one too.

It not the story, it's what's being posted afterwards.

Nigger this, cracker that, spic there, guido here.

I love racial jokes, all of them..the jewish, Polish blah,blah ,blah

But some guys are getting carried away. I like everone of every race...even the Irish.

Just remember this is not a private Forum, every can read this.

if it promotes hate or racism, we will.

I think most can make their point(s) without going overboard.

There are a lot of racially driven threads lately.:thinking:

Its rediculous.(Min0=spelling police=:pissed:)

:D

Positive response....positive response...um, no, that won't work.....

Did you notice how bad that prep table bent when the guy feel on it? Probably made in Red Ch.....no, that won't work either.

:thinking:

I LOVE PIZZA!:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Positive response....positive response...um, no, that won't work.....

Did you notice how bad that prep table bent when the guy feel on it? Probably made in Red Ch.....no, that won't work either.

I LOVE PIZZA!:thumb:
Oh so you hate every other food except for the eyetalians eh?

Denton pizza employee: Surprised to see dad when wig falls off robber

A Pollack walked in to a pizza place and ordered a pizza. The pizza man asked him,
"Should I cut it into six pieces or eight?"

And the Pollack answered,
"Cut it into six; I couldn't eat eight."

But some guys are getting carried away. I like everone of every race...even the Irish

YouTube Video

It not the story, it's what's being posted afterwards.

But some guys are getting carried away. I like everone of every race...even the Irish.

Just remember this is not a private Forum, every can read this.

I've been loading rugs all day with two dudes: one from El Salvador and one from Iran. I have had a blast with these cats.

Back