• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mother Defending Suspect in Seattle Gardener's Murder

Brenda Battiste, the mother of suspected murderer Brian Keith Brown, told 710 KIRO's Dori Monson that her son never intended to kill James Paroline and he was simply defending his 16 year old niece in law.

Brian Keith Brown, 28, has been charged with 2nd degree murder in connection with the July 9 death of 60-year-old James Paroline.
Guilty!

Police say a neighbor videotaped part of the dispute that began when three teenage girls confronted Paroline when he set out traffic cones to keep cars from driving over a garden hose he used to water the traffic circle in the intersection. A few minutes later a man drove up and punched Paroline in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Prosecutors allege that it was Brown who punched Paroline. A police report says Paroline did not move once he hit the ground last Wednesday. He died a day later at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.

Battiste, on the Dori Monson show by phone from Sacramento, said her son got involved in the dispute only to find out what happened, "He didn't go down with intent to do any harm to the man, (he went) only to find out what happened and to resolve the matter in a peaceful way." she said. :roflmao: Is she stupid?

According to Battiste, Brown is a very peaceful and loving person who would never try to harm anyone. When pressed on the evidence in the video that police say shows Brown "sucker punching" Paroline in the face, Battiste sited the girls' account that Paroline, sprayed, insulted, and slapped or choked one of the girls involved in the initial confrontation.
I don't think it shows that.

Battiste says her son called her after the incident and told her that he had hit someone but he didn't mean to, but he had become angry and was trying to defend the girls' honor. Battiste said "He told me that the guy (Paroline) had slapped one of them (the girls), he squirted one of them, and he choked one of them and he went down asking why he (Paroline) was picking on little 16-year old minors. And the guy said something smart to him and I guess one thing led to another and things transpired from there."

*edit* for the hopeful sake that this thread will live, retracted earlier comment

I doubt thats what happened, "I didnt mean to kill him, I just punch the old man square in the head!"

Last edited:
She needs to have a similar misunderstanding.

What does "MILF" mean?

I see this on a regular basis. But I don't know what "MILF" means.

Thanks in advance.

dammit Iain beat me to it. Ive heard GILF too before, tho i assume only a small percentage of people are into that shit.

I hate to tell Brenda the bad news but her son is a career criminal and will be serving most of his grand-child producing years locked within cement and steel.

IML Gear Cream!
He didn't mean to commit murder. He couldn't help it. He has been oppressed all of his life.

I hope someone beats Brian Keith Brown to death...and then punches the mother and three girls in the face.
hell, I'll do it...

This guy that punched the man and killed him, now says he didn't turn himself in because he was "afraid of the police." He instead went to the NAACP to turn himself in. Now, maybe he went to a liar - uhm, I mean lawyer - and the lawyer told him to play the "bad cops gonna hurt me card." This guy that killed the man has a lengthy criminal record, and sadly, he's playing the race card, perhaps.

What a jackazz.

I like to see the evidence before I convict the perp, but it sounds like this guy should be :banned: from the land of the living . Eye for an eye and all that.

Multiple facial fractures and a fractured skull from one punch. Where is the Revarearend Fairacunt at? Shouldn't he be crying racism over the hose? Screaming about how the poor black man had no choice but to act out against such systemic racist actions as being sprayed with $2 walmart yard sprinkler?...

What a buttnugget. Burn 'em ...

sadly, he's playing the race card, perhaps.

What a jackazz.
Very sad, there are minorities whose rights are being abused and then you have this POS abusing that right.
Afraid of cops my ass, it's called guilt but I doubt he has any...
You don't hit the weak
1-The old.
2-Cripple
3-Woman
4-Kids.

the guy is a two time felon. two prior felony assaults. he should have been dead before this happened.

IML Gear Cream!
Isn't it just amazing how when someone does some horrible crime, the mother is almost always there saying "he's a good boy, he's never done anything wrong, he is very peaceful, ect." What a load of crap.

Very sad, there are minorities whose rights are being abused and then you have this POS abusing that right.
Afraid of cops my ass, it's called guilt but I doubt he has any...
You don't hit the weak
1-The old.
2-Cripple
3-Woman
4-Kids.

amen

Isn't it just amazing how when someone does some horrible crime, the mother is almost always there saying "he's a good boy, he's never done anything wrong, he is very peaceful, ect." What a load of crap.
I see it a lot with the grandmothers, most of these kids were left in the garbage by their crack parents.

Back