• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Steriod for me

outinnowhere319

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright so I've read all around about all different steriods. I've seen a lot of spam websites as well...So far I haven't found a place or something that seems legit. I'm 23 years old and my work has it's only gym been in there for the last 6 month and seen about a 10 pound gain in weight... Although I see some gains in muscle I don't see lots of results. I'm 5'9" and weigh 147 pounds..when hitting the gym I started taking creatine and whey protein. I've always been small my whole life. I've started eatting a lot more and since then I've went from 4.3% to 4.7% bodyfat. I'm not going for bodybuilding size...I just want to have some decent size. I've been working out for the last 5 years...I tend to workout about 6 months at a time and then slack off for about 3 months and then get back into it...I do sports all the time and I do carpenter work on a regular...so I never really lose any gains on those breaks. I live in a small town and got small towns all around me. So advice I'd like. Oh and yes if I get the steriod I'm going to hit it hard and do it right. lol thanks Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
alright so it's now about 5 in the morning and I've been reading up on steriods for about 8 hours lol and I've come to the conclusion about 10 weeks of Testosterone Cypionate would be best for me followed up with a couple weeks of HCG. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Last edited by a moderator:
You're too small to be using steroids yet. You've got a tonne of possible natural growth, you dont need the drugs.

My guess would be the reasons you're not getting where you want to be is one or both of these:

1 - Your diet isnt very good. You're either eating the wrong things, or not enough. Or both. You'll need to be shit hot on your diet to put on weight whether you're running a cycle or not. Check out the nutrition section.

2 - Your training program is poor. The fact that you go for six months non stop, then take a huge 3 month break leads me to believe this is a factor if diet isnt. 6-12 week programs with a 1-2 week break in between is fine, you dont need to train for that long without a break, or take a break that is that long. Go check out the training section.

The bottom line is that if you cant gain off steroids, you wont gain on them either, and if you do gain you wont keep those gains. Steroids arent magical, you still need to eat right and train right for them to work.

My advice would be to learn more about diet and training and put that knowledge in to practice rather than wasting time/money and risking your health using drugs that you dont need.

If you're willing to put in that much time researching a cycle, you will get what you need in no time by researching training and diet :thumb:

You need to figure out your diet/digestion issues first, and someone who works out 66% of the time isn't going to keep much of anything either. If you aren't on the level where diet and training are a lifestyle, then you have no reason or sensibility to be chasing after steroids.

Well actually I have a very good diet really..if you didn't notice I have 4.7% bodyfat. I do watch what I eat and eat several times a day. My goal each day is atleast 3000 and prefer 3700 on days I'm working out.. about a year and a half ago I weighted about 125 now I do weigh 147 I have had good gains. From this last January to march is where I gained my last 4-5 pounds of weight. See the reason I usually work out a long time and then stop is cause I stop gaining I change things up from circuit training to normal 10 reg to 5x5. I'm always doing something different so I don't hurt my gains. My brother was born stocky and has a good level of test. Me on the other hand don't build that well...I always had problems putting on weight when I was young. Like I said I'm not wanting to get big...I'm wanting them to help jump start some decent grow. Cause at my work we do have a fitness expert and he said I was surprising stronger then he thought for my size but we work together and he agree's I haven't progressed like I should. Oh and although sometimes I get discouraged and end up leaving the gym for a decently long time doesn't mean I don't get a good workout on day to day stuff. I'm not one to lay around at all. I honestly just tired of sticking with it like I have and spending th money on high quality protiens and other things and getting little to no results.

If you're doing everything right, why aren't you gaining? You WOULD be gaining if your diet and training were on par, but since you're not - you need to look at why.

Trust me, it's not the lack of steroids.

If you can't gain off a cycle, you won't gain on a cycle. Gains in muscle still come from food when you're on steroids, but you'll need to eat about twice as much to make the most of it.

Stimulating muscle gain still comes from training, and on a cycle you'll need to have an excellent program taking advantage of your increased ability to put on muscle.

If you can't do it without these drugs, what makes you think you'll be able to do MORE of it, and BETTER when you're using them?

Seriously, take a step back. I know it's not the answer you wanted, but thats too bad. Its the right answer.

Id post up your exact diet and an example of a training program and we'll go from there. Theres probably something you're missing trainingwise, or some area of your diet that you're not taking into account, thats at root of you not gaining.

Theres a tonne of excellent information in both the relevant forums that you should take a look at whether you decide to cycle or not, so you may as well give it a try first.

Great response Gaz!

Well actually I have a very good diet really..if you didn't notice I have 4.7% bodyfat.

I had no problem noticing your low bodyfat, and your very light weight which implies ectomorphic bodytype. Including your desire to gain weight yet claiming no success, and then resorting to steroids.

Having low bodyfat is no sure sign of a winning diet, especially again when you claim nothing you are doing is working with weight gain.

I know how you feel. I'm one of those hard gainer/fast metabolism type guys. 5 meals a day plus protein and weight gainer shakes and i still had a hard time gaining weight. What i found is that you not only need to eat A LOT, but you have to have those protein/weight gainer shakes whenever possible.

And in the end if you still are going to cycle, there really is nothing better than test. Simple, basic and it works - enanthate or cypionate are my favs.

IML Gear Cream!
Why do you think that younger guys are so quick to do steroids without knowing a single thing about what they are injecting or ingesting into their bodies?

Why do you think that younger guys are so quick to do steroids without knowing a single thing about what they are injecting or ingesting into their bodies?

Because they are impatient and ignorant of knowledge on the subject.

Its not just younger guys either, some older people who ought to know better are guilty of it aswell.

Back