CleverShopping

Sex while on period

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Sex while on period

Had a condomless accident this weekend with the gf and was wondering how "worried" I should be.

I've always learned that when a girl is having her period, it's the one time she cannot get pregnant, so I shouldn't be worried about not pulling out fast enough the other night..

right?
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

I dont think you have anything to worry about, its happened to me once or twice and it was alright *touch wood*.

Bloody annoying though.

For piece of mind, get her to take a test anyways. They're not too expensive, and will make you feel a shitload better, lol.

I think you're grand, though, really.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

She won't be able to get pregnant on her period... but if you are trying to pull out, that means you weren't sure which means you are a dumb ass for not wearing a condom.

Actually you should be using a spermicide foam and the condom. Condoms are not all that effective and your sperm can live inside the girl for up to a week. So just because she is in part of her cycle where she can't get pregnant, there is no 100% gaurantee she won't. In most cases, the foam will quickly kill any sperm in the case a condom fails.

Neither method is really great on its own but together they work pretty good.

Rep Points

Be careful, dudes can geta UTI from raw sex when the girl is bleeding.

Rep Points

No chance of getting pregnant if the period has already started. The egg has flown the nest and the uterine lining is eroding.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It would have been safer to eat her out instead.

Anyone care for a round of bloody mary's?

Stealth Moderator
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

C'mon guys - did health education classes in your school systems really fail you this badly?

YES it's possible. RARE but never say never!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBikerChk View Post
    C'mon guys - did health education classes in your school systems really fail you this badly?

Have you seen the health education classes in the country lately?
    Ron Paul 2012

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post

mino you're sick.......just sick........reallly, i mean oh my........

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    mino you're sick.......just sick........reallly, i mean oh my........

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPearson View Post
    She won't be able to get pregnant on her period... but if you are trying to pull out, that means you weren't sure which means you are a dumb ass for not wearing a condom.
    I second this.

Rep Points

why does everyone worry so much about getting people pregnant on their periods? what about those expensive sheets that get all fucked up...I can't stand a girl hiding that she is starting her cycle.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563 View Post
    why does everyone worry so much about getting people pregnant on their periods? what about those expensive sheets that get all fucked up...I can't stand a girl hiding that she is starting her cycle.

put down a towel...

Rep Points

put down a towel...
    that is the obvious thing to do, but some women fear you will not want sex if they tell you...so they just let you go at it thinking it will not be too bad either because it just started, or has just ended....then next thing you know you are washing sheets.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563 View Post
    that is the obvious thing to do, but some women fear you will not want sex if they tell you...so they just let you go at it thinking it will not be too bad either because it just started, or has just ended....then next thing you know you are washing sheets.
    Then maybe you should be screwing girls that you have better open conversation with

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBikerChk View Post

Exactly! It's quite possible. It depends on when she started her period too.

A woman's 28-30 day cycle starts on the first day of her period. For example:

Day 1 = First day of period
    Day 7 = usually period ends
    Day 14 = in FULL ovulation - prime time to get pregnant.

So on Day 1 when she started her period she is also releasing her next egg. That egg takes approximately 14 days to reach her uterus where she is most opt to get pregnant. So imagine where that egg is on Day 5, 6, 7 while finishing her period. Her fallopian tubes which she can still get pregnant. Then if the fertilized egg does not reach the uterus it becomes and ectopic pregnancy.
    Last edited by Jodi; 07-30-2008 at 11:38 AM.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thats why you send her to Dr Death for her full VD quiz,
    and then not worry about birth control, cause youre snipped.

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Rep Points

It is highly unlikely, but there is a still a very small chance.

Here are some links:

Can you get pregnant during your period? - BabyCenter

Can a Girl Get Pregnant if She Has Sex During Her Period?

Well there's always Plan B

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Plan B is great and quick....just make sure the girl swallows both pills. also gives ya great satisfaction of busting it in (of course hopefully its your gf, condom always if its a stranger)
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

who's period? yours or hers?

Rep Points

Many men and women worry that having sexual intercourse during a woman's period is unhealthy. Though frowned upon in many cultures and faiths, sexual intercourse during menstruation is entirely normal and completely healthy.

Worries about this act generally stem from societal misconceptions about menstrual blood: most girls are taught from a young age that their menstrual blood is unclean and "dirty," and therefore should be hidden and contained at all times. However, menstrual blood is an entirely natural bodily fluid, and does not in anyway affect a man's penis or a woman's reproductive tract. As long as you are engaging in safe and protected sexual intercourse, it is entirely alright for you and your partner to have sex during your period.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stepani View Post
    Many men and women worry that having sexual intercourse during a woman's period is unhealthy. Though frowned upon in many cultures and faiths, sexual intercourse during menstruation is entirely normal and completely healthy.

Worries about this act generally stem from societal misconceptions about menstrual blood: most girls are taught from a young age that their menstrual blood is unclean and "dirty," and therefore should be hidden and contained at all times. However, menstrual blood is an entirely natural bodily fluid, and does not in anyway affect a man's penis or a woman's reproductive tract. As long as you are engaging in safe and protected sexual intercourse, it is entirely alright for you and your partner to have sex during your period.

Have you ever smelled a period? The smell alone probably taught most girls its unclean and "dirty" without any other outside influences.....hahaha

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stepani View Post

My worry about this act is getting blood on my cock. Talk about a libido killer.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    My worry about this act is getting blood on my cock. Talk about a libido killer.
    ... who the hell cares? Jump in the shower after and rinse the blood off your dick

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

... who the hell cares? Jump in the shower after and rinse the blood off your dick
    I just said it. I do.

If I look down and see a red dick, it's good bye Norma Jean.

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

And yes, I call my cock Norma Jean.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    I just said it. I do.

If I look down and see a red dick, it's good bye Norma Jean.
    Only 28 and you already can't keep an erection through a little blood?

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Only 28 and you already can't keep an erection through a little blood?
    Call me crazy, but blood and fuck just don't mix.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post

no one here has their red wings

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dust Devil View Post
    no one here has their red wings
    Whatever... just leave the tampon in and concentrate on the clitoris like you are supposed to anyway and you wouldn't even know there is any blood stuffed up in there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast