IronMagLabs

17-Hydroxy-Mesterone

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

17-Hydroxy-Mesterone

Anyone used it or know anything about it?
    IDS 17-Hydroxy-Mesterone (Wild Yam) 800 mg 60 caps

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zombul View Post
    Anyone used it or know anything about it?
    IDS 17-Hydroxy-Mesterone (Wild Yam) 800 mg 60 caps
    I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is.

Rep Points

Leave it to IDS to come up with something probably fairly innovative and effective, and no one knows what it is. Nomenclature doesnt offer up much so I have no idea either.
    PAL Rep
    My thoughts, views, and suggestions are purely that of my own and do not represent Palo Alto Labs.

Rep Points

I got sucked into this even though it was on sale, don't you get sucked into it. Worthless peice of garbage.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Smilax was crap. Plant sterols are crap.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Smilax was crap. Plant sterols are crap.
    I don't get it? Is that all this is supposed to be? I thought it was a new pH?

At one time, people thought mass tabs were herbal cause they hid the active in the prop blend. It would be nice to see an ingredient profile.
    PAL Rep
    My thoughts, views, and suggestions are purely that of my own and do not represent Palo Alto Labs.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by egodog48 View Post
    I don't get it? Is that all this is supposed to be? I thought it was a new pH?

At one time, people thought mass tabs were herbal cause they hid the active in the prop blend. It would be nice to see an ingredient profile.
    From what I read it is. It does not say one word about a proprietary blend. Smart marketing means large sells.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Here is the ingrediant list. Tell me where the PH is?? Could it be Ecdysterone?

60 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container:60

Amount Per Serving % DV

Mesterone Complex 400mg *
    (Enzymatically Hydrolized Smilax Officianalis)

Beta Ecdysterone 100mg *
    Wild Yam Extract 100mg *
    Bougainvillea Flower Extract 100mg *
    Phosphatidyl Choline 50mg *
    Citric Acid 50mg *

* Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
    Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate. The Capsules Used In This Product Are Vegetable Based And Contain No Bovine Gelatin.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

crap

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It is hard to research for me as well? IDS could have anything in the stuff.I have a bottle (got for free) so I am considering it later maybe.If anyone gets any new info post please and I'll look around more later.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zombul View Post
    It is hard to research for me as well? IDS could have anything in the stuff.I have a bottle (got for free) so I am considering it later maybe.If anyone gets any new info post please and I'll look around more later.
    There happens to be quite a few opinions on this on another board. Apparently it is only an ecdy product and would only be good in something like your PCT to help you keep gains made. Other than that, it is not talked about very highly.
    PAL Rep

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Gonna search for some reviews on this product today and will post an idea of what everyone seems to be thinking of it. I may or may not try it now.