• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

17-Hydroxy-Mesterone

Leave it to IDS to come up with something probably fairly innovative and effective, and no one knows what it is. Nomenclature doesnt offer up much so I have no idea either.

I got sucked into this even though it was on sale, don't you get sucked into it. Worthless peice of garbage.

Smilax was crap. Plant sterols are crap.

Smilax was crap. Plant sterols are crap.

I don't get it? Is that all this is supposed to be? I thought it was a new pH?

At one time, people thought mass tabs were herbal cause they hid the active in the prop blend. It would be nice to see an ingredient profile.

I don't get it? Is that all this is supposed to be? I thought it was a new pH?

At one time, people thought mass tabs were herbal cause they hid the active in the prop blend. It would be nice to see an ingredient profile.

From what I read it is. It does not say one word about a proprietary blend. Smart marketing means large sells.

Here is the ingrediant list. Tell me where the PH is?? Could it be Ecdysterone?

60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container:60

Amount Per Serving % DV

Mesterone Complex 400mg *
(Enzymatically Hydrolized Smilax Officianalis)

Beta Ecdysterone 100mg *
Wild Yam Extract 100mg *
Bougainvillea Flower Extract 100mg *
Phosphatidyl Choline 50mg *
Citric Acid 50mg *

* Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate. The Capsules Used In This Product Are Vegetable Based And Contain No Bovine Gelatin.

It is hard to research for me as well? IDS could have anything in the stuff.I have a bottle (got for free) so I am considering it later maybe.If anyone gets any new info post please and I'll look around more later.

IML Gear Cream!
It is hard to research for me as well? IDS could have anything in the stuff.I have a bottle (got for free) so I am considering it later maybe.If anyone gets any new info post please and I'll look around more later.

There happens to be quite a few opinions on this on another board. Apparently it is only an ecdy product and would only be good in something like your PCT to help you keep gains made. Other than that, it is not talked about very highly.

Gonna search for some reviews on this product today and will post an idea of what everyone seems to be thinking of it. I may or may not try it now.:confused:

Back