• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

diet pill

wackod2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive heard alot about Lipo-6 , and hydroxycut but i did try hydroxycut
and it made me sick I am only trying to loss the fat on top of my abs that
keep them from showing as much as they should does anyone have any
other suggestion I will be eating healther , 45 mins of cardio a day ,
and looking for a pill to top it off perhaps something that burns fat
and promotes lean muscel let me know thx

Careful diet management will do that. Count your calories, take care of what you are eating, and do a mix of periodized weight training and varied cardio.

of course ive slowly lost the weight but looking for something to top it off
supporting my question would be appreciated

diet is the key, get yourself a good cutting diet , then maybe think of adding a fat burner and imo there are better fat burners than hydro or lipo-6

of course ive slowly lost the weight but looking for something to top it off
supporting my question would be appreciated

That was the answer, food and exercise will make you lose or gain weight. If you want me to spell it out for you - save your money.

You might try one of the Halodrol clones. Workingatit43 did a good log a while back.
BUT, Gaz gave you the best answer. If your diet & training aren't on you're wasting your money.

No pill is gonna help you get rid of fat on top of the abs. It generally comes off as a whole body percentage. Sorry that you feel for the t.v. and magazine product selling market. I might pop a hydroxycut here and there for some extra stimulant kick but not for much else. Dont worry about pills. And further more, once you stop taking the pill, then what? The only way to get what you desire is a lifestyle change. Like others have pointed out...thats a diet change.

the guy is asking about fat burners, and you suggest steroids? come on man.

Well he asked about cutting body fat and building lean muscle. Hdrol has the capability to do that giving, as I stated, everything else is in order. But I do get your point.

thank you everyone and i didnt mind the steroid suggestion ( i would use a steroid but)
last time i checked everything was so hard to get heh

thank you everyone and i didnt mind the steroid suggestion ( i would use a steroid but)
last time i checked everything was so hard to get heh

That is an OTC product but NNI is correct. I put the cart way before the horse. You need a significant amount of training under your belt as well as sigificant knowledge of proper nutrition before you even consider using a product like that. Not to mention a proper knowledge of designer steroids and prohormones. Take the other guys advice and best of luck.

I've never been a fan of most of the fat burner supplements that you can buy at your local GNC. If you can get it there, then might as well save your money and as these guys are saying put your time into nutrition and excercise. Problem is that they have a lot of different ingredients in them and it could be possible your body isn't aggreeing with one of them. I used to get the most horrible aftertaste on some of the old ripped fuels back in the day when they had ephedrine in them and potentially worked. At the very least it was a good pre-workout stim. Not sure of your background (training) and what you have tried or not tried as far as supplements.

As for the steroid suggestion, I would personally do the real deal before trying the designers. Lots of superdrol clones floating around out there.

If I might suggest taking some straight caffiene when you are doing low-moderate intensity cardio, that will give you a slight metabolic boost. Its safe enough. You could always try variations of EC, ECA, or ECY, but more care needs to be taken as you will have an elevated heart-rate. As in don't go for a hard run under the hot sun on a really humid day. Clenbuterol could be an option, but again, don't try that until you have a few years of training under your belt. There is also DNP 2,4 dinitrophenol which I think that if anything comes close to a magic fat burning compound that would be it. It works for sure, but the side effects are a bitch. With that said you really, really need some experiance under your belt before you consider that.

In summary, just don't waste money on the latest hydroxy cut. Put your time into training and diet and when the time comes look into some of the stuff that does work.

phenterdrene p57

phenterdrene p57, jacked xtreme, ephedranol or meltdown, they all rock! But the guys are right, the key is nutrition, these are just aids in helping refine what you do in the gym and at home.

In summary, just don't waste money on the latest hydroxy cut. Put your time into training and diet and when the time comes look into some of the stuff that does work.

:thumb:

Back