• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thinking about a cleanse for under 100.00?

Marcus ATW

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This company just sent me an email because I have ordered this product in the past. Offer ends Friday so if you have been thinking about a cleanse here is your chance to save about $80.00. Here is the discount link

Summer Special Offer from DrNatura

Colonics is a bunch of shit...

... thanks for the spam.

There are no proven health benefits but there are risks. Don't mess with your colon. Let it do what it naturally does. That's what it's designed for. It is what it does best.

Ok genius does that go for the liver and kidneys too?

Ok genius does that go for the liver and kidneys too?

Actually it does, genius.

Half of the human metabolic process is devoted to "cleansing", removal of waste and destruction of foreign bodies/pathogens/toxins/free radicals.

The human body does not require the help allegedly provided by these ridiculous so called "cleanses", which 1) are often just a laxative or diuretic and 2) can actually impair your body's immune system or "cleansing" ability by depriving it of antioxidants, nutrients and the food energy required to perform this most basic function of the human body.

Who ever has managed to convince you that $100.00 is a bargain for this ridiculous product really is a genius, however.

magnesium-citrate.jpg

Magnesium Citrate....

I can name that tune for $1.99

Just a heads up guys, he's not spamming. He happens to be a board sponsor...

Give the guy a break, he's just passing along some information. Either get the colonic at a discount or don't. There is no need to be rude, although that seems to be the trend around here lately...

I think Mr. Marcus is aware of who is being rude and who isn't.....I don't think anyone meant any real harm...

He's done some good things for many members......and I just remembered the inexpensive, NHRA-style nitro blast that magnesium citrate offers.

judging by a lot of recent post...

id say the members of this forum know there shit...

:roflmao:

Back