• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon 250 only cycle - no results

IML Gear Cream!
no I have the one on the left from the first link ..the second link i just looked at i have the one on the right exactly identical the small writing and all and short tip..:confused:

no I have the one on the left from the first link ..the second link i just looked at i have the one on the right exactly identical the small writing and all and short tip..

normally i would blame your lack of results on diet or training, but having seen a close friend do a sus cycle only, i would have say its probably possible? he didnt change at all..

EDIT: did yhou really say your 5'8 at 137lbs?? their is no way in hell i would even consider aas at that size if true.. your way off your natty potential, even at an ecto

no im 5'8 184 pounds i have 4 days till my next inject im gonna try to bump it up to 750mg a week for 2 weeks see what happens im eatin a hell of a lot and training hard so i know those two things arent holding me back....

no im 5'8 184 pounds i have 4 days till my next inject im gonna try to bump it up to 750mg a week for 2 weeks see what happens im eatin a hell of a lot and training hard so i know those two things arent holding me back....

If you're not gaining weight, you know your diet is holding you back.

It doesnt work like that! Taking more gear is not the answer.

Here's another possible answer as to why you havent seen substantial gains after 3 weeks, I simply copied this from another link which I will attach:

30mg of prop
60mg of phenylprop
60mg of isocaproate
100mg of deconate

30mg of prop--Prop needs to be injected at least every other day to get the full benifits of the test. I think every third day is a little too long to wait, although some people may disagree.

You will NOT grow off of this, so you can basically take sus and knock it down to 220mg an amp if you are injecting once or twice a week.

60 mg of phenylprop--Phenylprop is not that much different than prop. You can get away with injecting the phenylprop ester every third day.

Anyone that has taken nandrolone with a phenylprop ester knows that it is shorter acting and must be injected twice a week (for example, getwoods powder). If injected twice a week, then lets even cushion the amount, you will have all 120 mg in one week.

To recap, so far this is what you get the first week---180 mg of test in your system.

60mg of Isocaproate--Isocaproate will give you a duration of about a week before it is let go. This is not bad, but at 60 mg you are still not getting enough test to make it worth the time.

100mg of Deconate--Here is the daddy of the four esters. This is the same ester that is used in Decca-Durabolin. The deconate ester should really average out at 2 weeks, but has been said to last up to 3. This ester was added at a 100mg dose to balance out the quicker acting esters used in sustanon

If we review one more time, we can see roughly how much test we will have in our body per week when we use sus, and hopefully you can see it is very low. You can pretty much take out the prop and phenylprop until about week 3 or 4, because once the other esters release the test and it gets time to build up in the system, the prop and phenylprop is useless. Not until around week six are you going to get your test levels high enough to do any good, and if you are on a 10 week cycle and start tapering week 8, then your test have been only relatively high for about 2-3 weeks.

This is what your sustanon cycle looks like if you inject on a once or twice a week basis.

wk1 wk6 wk10 wk12
---- / \ / \ / \ / \ _________________\

So right now you may not have much in the way of short acting esters, and it will take a few weeks for the longer acting esters to start to really add up.

This is precisely why I plan on pinning eod, at 1/2ml and front loading d-bol in order to mitigate the low levels of short acting esters.

In short, you are already 3 weeks in, but I still think you could switch to an eod injection schedule. If you don't make sure you go alls out weeks 6-10.

I hope this has been somewhat helpful. If you do switch please keep us posted with updates.

here is the full link, I suggest you read it, he advocates shooting 1ml every day until you run out and then letting the esters do their work. It's a thought, but I still think that I'll pin every other day, may opt to inject the full ml. Because the fact is you're really not getting 500mg of test every week.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/54283-proper-use-sustanon250.html

Maybe someone can help with the math if you inject 1/2ml every other day are you essentially achieving the same imablanced levels?

well im gonna do as i said on the 25th inject 750 if nothing still i will try the eod method starting 2nd of may i have some enanthate i was considering stacking if this dont work i want to gain mass everyone said SUS!! but now i have shitty results any hint on what i can use so i can plan out my next cycle?? im also bumping up to 5000 calories a day i hope i dont get fat.....

Last edited:
sustanon
testosterone enanthate
deca-durabolin
testoviron depot
winstrol
testosterone propionate
pregnyl I U
pregnyl I U
estandron prolongatum
normison
proviron mesterolone
primabolen inj
clomid / clomiphene citrate tablet.
ketotifen / zatiten
lesix /furosemide
estandron /prolongatum
proscar/ finasteride, MSD
cytomel
anastrazol / armidex
andriol / testoterine undecanoato
thyroxin / levothyroxin natrium
anabol (pink)
stanzol (winstrol)
stanzol (winstrol)
anavar / oxandrolone
anaver / oxandrolone
clenbulol / clenbuterol hydtochloride.
cytomel T3 LA. Pharma
British dispensry (yellow)
dainabol
Androlic / oxymetholone
Azolol
phentermine
Reductil / SIBUTRAMINE
xenicol
Ephedrine hcl
Gerovital H3 / procaine hcl / cardioplegia
femara / letrazole
nalvadex /cytostatics/ tamoxifen
Trenbolone Enanthate
Trenbolone Enanthate

this is everything my dealer has...

well im gonna do as i said on the 25th inject 750 if nothing still i will try the eod method starting 2nd of may i have some enanthate i was considering stacking if this dont work i want to gain mass everyone said SUS!! but now i have shitty results any hint on what i can use so i can plan out my next cycle?? im also bumping up to 5000 calories a day i hope i dont get fat.....

Dont blame the gear on your shitty results. With your attitude you will never make any progress. Forget the gear and learn how to eat and train.

IML Gear Cream!
Shadow...

Shadow,

Any thoughts on this and whether pinning 1/2ml eod would essentially be the same as pinning twice a week. I'm trying to maintain stable levels throughout the cycles but 1ml everyday or eod seem like too much test for me at this stage in the game.

Here's another possible answer as to why you havent seen substantial gains after 3 weeks, I simply copied this from another link which I will attach:

30mg of prop
60mg of phenylprop
60mg of isocaproate
100mg of deconate

30mg of prop--Prop needs to be injected at least every other day to get the full benifits of the test. I think every third day is a little too long to wait, although some people may disagree.

You will NOT grow off of this, so you can basically take sus and knock it down to 220mg an amp if you are injecting once or twice a week.

60 mg of phenylprop--Phenylprop is not that much different than prop. You can get away with injecting the phenylprop ester every third day.

Anyone that has taken nandrolone with a phenylprop ester knows that it is shorter acting and must be injected twice a week (for example, getwoods powder). If injected twice a week, then lets even cushion the amount, you will have all 120 mg in one week.

To recap, so far this is what you get the first week---180 mg of test in your system.

60mg of Isocaproate--Isocaproate will give you a duration of about a week before it is let go. This is not bad, but at 60 mg you are still not getting enough test to make it worth the time.

100mg of Deconate--Here is the daddy of the four esters. This is the same ester that is used in Decca-Durabolin. The deconate ester should really average out at 2 weeks, but has been said to last up to 3. This ester was added at a 100mg dose to balance out the quicker acting esters used in sustanon

If we review one more time, we can see roughly how much test we will have in our body per week when we use sus, and hopefully you can see it is very low. You can pretty much take out the prop and phenylprop until about week 3 or 4, because once the other esters release the test and it gets time to build up in the system, the prop and phenylprop is useless. Not until around week six are you going to get your test levels high enough to do any good, and if you are on a 10 week cycle and start tapering week 8, then your test have been only relatively high for about 2-3 weeks.

This is what your sustanon cycle looks like if you inject on a once or twice a week basis.

wk1 wk6 wk10 wk12
---- / \ / \ / \ / \ _________________\

So right now you may not have much in the way of short acting esters, and it will take a few weeks for the longer acting esters to start to really add up.

This is precisely why I plan on pinning eod, at 1/2ml and front loading d-bol in order to mitigate the low levels of short acting esters.

In short, you are already 3 weeks in, but I still think you could switch to an eod injection schedule. If you don't make sure you go alls out weeks 6-10.

I hope this has been somewhat helpful. If you do switch please keep us posted with updates.

here is the full link, I suggest you read it, he advocates shooting 1ml every day until you run out and then letting the esters do their work. It's a thought, but I still think that I'll pin every other day, may opt to inject the full ml. Because the fact is you're really not getting 500mg of test every week.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/54283-proper-use-sustanon250.html

Maybe someone can help with the math if you inject 1/2ml every other day are you essentially achieving the same imablanced levels?

Dont blame the gear on your shitty results. With your attitude you will never make any progress. Forget the gear and learn how to eat and train.

Are you serious guy?? I know very well how to train and diet...thats why i went from 150 to 180 naturally .ive been lifting for four years now ..lets keep in mind that im using STEROIDS!!! for the last 3 and a half weeks. im not saying im not gaining anything, im not gaining anything above normal. ummmm STEROIDS are supposed to give you above average results!! so obviously you dont know that?? hmmmm maybe thats why their illegal and sprts teams cracks down on them so much.. if im using them and i can tell you my training plan and meal plan its great and im not getting anything ummm im blaming it on the "GEAR"!!!!!Steroids are used by just about anyone who wants to increase their muscle size and strength, as well as individuals trying to lose body fat. In the past, their use was mostly seen in college, Olympic, and professional sports, but today, these drugs are being used by both competitive as well as noncompetitive athletes. Teens as young as 12-years-old have reported using these compounds. In general society, firefighters and police officers use them to better handle the daily rigors of their jobs. Bouncers and military personal use them to better prepare their bodies for combat.so i cant believe i wasted my time on your uneducated post.. umm now that you know what steroids are used for by people abusing them like me you can rethink your stupid judgement....

It's pretty simple. The two long esthers haven't built up in your system yet. The prop alone isn't high enough to make a significant difference in size to this point.

Upping your dosage is simply dumb. Give it a few more weeks and make sure you're eating a good diet at surplus and you'll gain.

If you still don't gain, eat more!

This is fairly basic knowledge and Shadow is just reflecting that. Maybe not in the most delicate way but...

STEROIDS are supposed to give you above average results!!

And they do this by vastly increasing the rate at which your body can absorb and utilize protein/calories for an increased rate of muscle repair, recovery, and synthesis of new tissue.

So with this increased potential for muscle gain, how long do you think the calories you eat WITHOUT steroids are going to last? A Corvette will guzzle the fuel it takes to run your scooter in about three seconds, right?

Gear isnt magic. The calories have to come from somewhere, dude. Right now if you're eating the same amount of food as you were when you're off gear, you might as well be OFF THE GEAR. You aren't doing anything with this increased potential.

Get it? EAT MORE.

Are you serious guy?? I know very well how to train and diet...thats why i went from 150 to 180 naturally .ive been lifting for four years now ..lets keep in mind that im using STEROIDS!!! for the last 3 and a half weeks. im not saying im not gaining anything, im not gaining anything above normal. ummmm STEROIDS are supposed to give you above average results!! so obviously you dont know that?? hmmmm maybe thats why their illegal and sprts teams cracks down on them so much.. if im using them and i can tell you my training plan and meal plan its great and im not getting anything ummm im blaming it on the "GEAR"!!!!!Steroids are used by just about anyone who wants to increase their muscle size and strength, as well as individuals trying to lose body fat. In the past, their use was mostly seen in college, Olympic, and professional sports, but today, these drugs are being used by both competitive as well as noncompetitive athletes. Teens as young as 12-years-old have reported using these compounds. In general society, firefighters and police officers use them to better handle the daily rigors of their jobs. Bouncers and military personal use them to better prepare their bodies for combat.so i cant believe i wasted my time on your uneducated post.. umm now that you know what steroids are used for by people abusing them like me you can rethink your stupid judgement....

Well good news Lindsey Brohan, it looks like your aggressiveness is right on par.

Did you even read what I wrote you? LargePck summed it up if you didn't. Right now the long acting esters...you know what fuck it go back and read it yourself.

And they do this by vastly increasing the rate at which your body can absorb and utilize protein/calories for an increased rate of muscle repair, recovery, and synthesis of new tissue.

So with this increased potential for muscle gain, how long do you think the calories you eat WITHOUT steroids are going to last? A Corvette will guzzle the fuel it takes to run your scooter in about three seconds, right?

Gear isnt magic. The calories have to come from somewhere, dude. Right now if you're eating the same amount of food as you were when you're off gear, you might as well be OFF THE GEAR. You aren't doing anything with this increased potential.

Get it? EAT MORE.

No don't eat more right now, at least not if your training is on and your gaining a good bit of fat.

You really don't have that much active test in your system at present, due to the timing of release that YOU SHOULD GO BACK AND FUCKING READ

When you hit week 5-6 if you stay on your current injection schedule then you really need to ramp up the caloric intake, you won't put on as much fat because you will partion much more effectively.

It's pretty simple. The two long esthers haven't built up in your system yet. The prop alone isn't high enough to make a significant difference in size to this point.

Upping your dosage is simply dumb. Give it a few more weeks and make sure you're eating a good diet at surplus and you'll gain.

If you still don't gain, eat more!

This is fairly basic knowledge and Shadow is just reflecting that. Maybe not in the most delicate way but...

Large,

What would you think about pinning 1/2ml every other day:

15mg of prop
30mg of phenylprop
30mg of isocaproate
50mg of deconate

I'm trying to stabilize test levels throughout the cycle, and would be frontloading d-bol at 25-30mg per day for the first four weeks

I had considered shooting 1ml every other day but I think the test levels would be excessive for me.

At every three days the prop is less effective, so what about going eod but reducing the dosing?

Anyone have educated insight on this possible dosing schedule?

When I ran Sus I pinned EOD. It was a pain but I wanted to take advantage of the short esthers.

IMO, the time it takes for the deconate to kick in doesn't make Sus a very good option. Go with Cyp or E instead. Unless you don't mind pinning ED or EOD then go with prop.

When I ran Sus I pinned EOD. It was a pain but I wanted to take advantage of the short esthers.

IMO, the time it takes for the deconate to kick in doesn't make Sus a very good option. Go with Cyp or E instead. Unless you don't mind pinning ED or EOD then go with prop.

I already have everything in hand so it's going to be pinning eod, but did you pin 1ml eod? Would pinning eod with 1/2ml be the same mechanism for stabilizing levels, or would the decreased amount defeat the purpose? (and again I would front load with d-bol)

I am new to AAS, I did one 10ml cycle of andropen 275 four years ago, and saw very nice results. I just don't want to go nuts and overload on test if I don't need to.

I should have gone with Cyp or E but it's too late so I need to make due as best I can.

Large,

What would you think about pinning 1/2ml every other day:

15mg of prop
30mg of phenylprop
30mg of isocaproate
50mg of deconate

I'm trying to stabilize test levels throughout the cycle, and would be frontloading d-bol at 25-30mg per day for the first four weeks

I had considered shooting 1ml every other day but I think the test levels would be excessive for me.

At every three days the prop is less effective, so what about going eod but reducing the dosing?

Anyone have educated insight on this possible dosing schedule?

I've seen guys swear by 2 pins EW but based on the swings with prop it doesn't make much sense to me. Like I said I pinned EOD and saw good results but to be honest no different then the equivalent cyp cycle.

Personally, I would run cyp 10-12 weeks and the dbol 4 weeks. Actually my preferred kick is A-bombs but to each their own.

IML Gear Cream!
i am starting to see myself gaining fat and i know its from all these extra calories im putting in my meal plan i did read what you posted thats why i considered the eod approach if it doesnt work out the other way i also read the link you posted which was the same thing you posted except they they were saying also to maybe try one vial a day for a certain period of time..i dont like that idea at all but... i do take everything you all post into consideration and try to seperate everything i need to know and maybe start or stop doing well i just got back from the gym today was chest and tri's i still felt no stronger but when i got on the scale i weighed 187 cant tell in the mirrior or underneath of weights so im geussing its fat....or the million different meals in my stomach...

I already have everything in hand so it's going to be pinning eod, but did you pin 1ml eod? Would pinning eod with 1/2ml be the same mechanism for stabilizing levels, or would the decreased amount defeat the purpose? (and again I would front load with d-bol)

I am new to AAS, I did one 10ml cycle of andropen 275 four years ago, and saw very nice results. I just don't want to go nuts and overload on test if I don't need to.

I should have gone with Cyp or E but it's too late so I need to make due as best I can.

Yea, at your level .5ml is about right EOD. I was running it at 1ml EOD. I see nothing wrong with that cycle.

Actually the dbol might not even be needed but I'm sure if you have it already I won't be able to discourage you from running it.

You'll make good gains on the sus alone. If your going to run the dbol keep it at 25ED. No reason to move up from that.

i am starting to see myself gaining fat and i know its from all these extra calories im putting in my meal plan i did read what you posted thats why i considered the eod approach if it doesnt work out the other way i also read the link you posted which was the same thing you posted except they they were saying also to maybe try one vial a day for a certain period of time..i dont like that idea at all but... i do take everything you all post into consideration and try to seperate everything i need to know and maybe start or stop doing well i just got back from the gym today was chest and tri's i still felt no stronger but when i got on the scale i weighed 187 cant tell in the mirrior or underneath of weights so im geussing its fat....or the million different meals in my stomach...

Patience grasshopper!

Yea, at your level .5ml is about right EOD. I was running it at 1ml EOD. I see nothing wrong with that cycle.

Actually the dbol might not even be needed but I'm sure if you have it already I won't be able to discourage you from running it.

You'll make good gains on the sus alone. If your going to run the dbol keep it at 25ED. No reason to move up from that.

Honestly if you give me good reason to hold off on the d-bol I will, based on lots of research and some advice from vets around here I held of on adding decca and I'm literally sitting on 4000mg I will probably never use.

Rooster,
1/2 ml EOD is fine!

AAAH the history of steroids! such a well educated man! Please tell me the point you are trying to make with that ridiculus post????

AAAH the history of steroids! such a well educated man! Please tell me the point you are trying to make with that ridiculus post????
Because your acting like steroids is a protein shake or something when indeed diet and training play a big role but there is nothing wrong with my diet or training...your trying to tell me how to bodybuild naturally i know how to bodybuild naturally...but im not right now im on steroids and i would like to see gains as if i were on steroids...

Because your acting like steroids is a protein shake or something when indeed diet and training play a big role but there is nothing wrong with my diet or training...your trying to tell me how to bodybuild naturally i know how to bodybuild naturally...but im not right now im on steroids and i would like to see gains as if i were on steroids...

Be that as it may, you clearly don't understand the compound you are putting into your body. So let me break it down for you one more time:

So youre on day 17 (3rd day of week three) and I'm trying to understand your dosing cycle. You injected 100mg the first week, all at once? 1 ML every other day? What schedule?

I need the exact dates in your cycle that you injected, and at what does, ie 250mg day one , 250 day three, etc.

But here's a rough outline of what you have in your body if you have taken in 1250mg as I suspect you have:

150mg of prop
300mg of phenylprop
300mg of isocaproate
500mg of deconate

All of the esters that you injected that start with the letter P are gone unless you injected within the last 48 hours or so.

The Iso releases in about a weeks time so in theory you should have gotten 4/5ths of your iso released at whatever intervals you injected during week one over the course of week two.

So I would suspect, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, that you had aproximately 450mgs of test during the first week, and will experience the release of 300mgs Iso over the second, week four you will start to experience the release of the deconate. You'll start to build your highest levels around week 5-6 since you front loaded. But again all this is somewhat subject to how you dosed out those first 100mg.

So quit being an impatient fuck stick and maybe go ahead and check your attitude. If you knew shit about AAS you would have known that pinning sus once a week would mean that the first 5 weeks or so would kind of be a bust, because the test levels are so low, you front loaded so maybe week 4 will be the point where you start to see the build up.

If you don't feel anything around week 6 then your shit is bunk. But to come in here and say your shit doesn't work because you don't understand the way it works in your body makes you look stupid at best.

Just because you understand the general idea of what steriods are intended to do (enhance performance, build muscle, etc.) doesn't mean you know shit about AAS. You want the results but you don't seem to want it bad enough to do the research.

ok i understand what your all saying thanks for the help sorry im a little frustrated with this thats all and your absolutely right this is my first cycle so i only know what ive read from posts and forums and what im exsperiencing while im using..what i did was started with 1000 "four amps" seven days later did 500 2 amps and again seven days later i did 500 the 25th will be seven days from the last pin and from what most are saying i should just continue my routine and be patient...so i will as far as meal plan im eating BREAKFAST 1-1 scoop of whey bagel cream cheese cottage cheese some fruits/ bfast #2 3 whole eggs 3 egg whites 2 cups of oatmeal LATE MORNING SNACK- 2 scoops cassein protein and pb&j on whole wheat LUNCH-2 turkey sanwhiches 2 cup of broccoli w salsa mixed salad with some avacado and oil & vinegar PRE WORKOUT-1 scoop whey large apple POST WORKOUT-2 scoops whey 1 scoop cassien 2 scoops vitargo s2 DINNER- 8ozsirloin or roast beef 1 sweet potato a cup of steemed broccoli carrots another mixed salad with tuna or chicken and olive oil and vinegar NIGHTTIME SNACK-2 scoops cassein 1 cup oatmeal and some walnuts....if theres any thing you think i should change or add let me know i can also give you my training log if you need to know it to help thanx a bunch...

Back