• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon 250 only cycle - no results

Honestly if you give me good reason to hold off on the d-bol I will, based on lots of research and some advice from vets around here I held of on adding decca and I'm literally sitting on 4000mg I will probably never use.

The only good reason I have for you is the limited use you have. The Sus is more than enough for you to grow nicely on. The dbol is obviously harsh on the liver as well. Plus, I'm not a big fan of dbol bloat.

Think of it this way. Leave yourself room to grow. Start with test. Then the next cycle add dbol. Then add deca and so on.

Personally I stopped orals all together. I used to kick start with drol but I'm getting older and the stress on the body just isn't worth the reward anymore. My current favorite cycle is test, deca, eq. I run this cycle mainly for tendon health. I keep the test fairly low so the deca & eq can do there thing with collagen synthesis.

yess i did 1000 in one day four amps then seven days later did 500 and so on the 25th will be my fourth pin and 4th week...

yess i did 1000 in one day four amps then seven days later did 500 and so on the 25th will be my fourth pin and 4th week...

Well mystery solved.

Here's what happened:

day 1-3 you had 120mg of prop and 240 of phenylprop. Then on the fourth day you had nothing, and continued in such a state until you injected again.

Then a week later you had 240 of iso and 90 of prop and phenylprop. And a week after that the deconate will start to release. Every injection, for 1ml, you are going to get that 90mg of short acting 1-3 days, 60mg of mid-range esters a week to release, and 100mg of longer acting esters 2-3 weeks to release.

If I had to guess I bet you felt pretty reved up for the first three days after, for some reason, injection 1000mg at once. Then you crashed hard. This seems to explain your low sex drive. You put in just enough test to suppress endogenous production and then waited, 7 days before putting in minimal amounts of short acting test.

My suggestion, and I am by no means an expert, start shooting 1/2ml every other day. If you can get your hands on HCG do it and shoot 500iu every 5 weeks until two weeks after your last sus injection.

If I could be so bold: What made you think shooting 1000mg of sus at once was a good idea?

Well mystery solved.

Here's what happened:

day 1-3 you had 120mg of prop and 240 of phenylprop. Then on the fourth day you had nothing, and continued in such a state until you injected again.

Then a week later you had 240 of iso and 90 of prop and phenylprop. And a week after that the deconate will start to release. Every injection, for 1ml, you are going to get that 90mg of short acting 1-3 days, 60mg of mid-range esters a week to release, and 100mg of longer acting esters 2-3 weeks to release.

If I had to guess I bet you felt pretty reved up for the first three days after, for some reason, injection 1000mg at once. Then you crashed hard. This seems to explain your low sex drive. You put in just enough test to suppress endogenous production and then waited, 7 days before putting in minimal amounts of short acting test.

My suggestion, and I am by no means an expert, start shooting 1/2ml every other day. If you can get your hands on HCG do it and shoot 500iu every 5 weeks until two weeks after your last sus injection.

If I could be so bold: What made you think shooting 1000mg of sus at once was a good idea?

Actually I would suggest running through three weeks after last injection because of the deca! Also, I would run the HCG @ 500iu's every 4-5 days.

large,

Good catch, typo, I had intended to write every 5 days.

You think 3 weeks after the last injection, eh? I will take that into strong consideration.

Any thoughts for PCT?

Well mystery solved.

Here's what happened:

my freind who im doinga cycle with has done test E and told me you had to load up on your first shot obviously he didnt know what he was talkin about..yess after i did 1000 i felt crazy like my stomach was jittery and always felt empty i had a realy alert and impatience goin on then i felt sick like a runny nose stuffy head but after about 3 days it went away so i didnt really know what was happening.... i have no way to get my hands on hcg the list i sent on page 2 is everything my dealer had i have a hand full of nolvadex people said that would be good to come down..is that not the case???

my freind who im doinga cycle with has done test E and told me you had to load up on your first shot obviously he didnt know what he was talkin about..yess after i did 1000 i felt crazy like my stomach was jittery and always felt empty i had a realy alert and impatience goin on then i felt sick like a runny nose stuffy head but after about 3 days it went away so i didnt really know what was happening.... i have no way to get my hands on hcg the list i sent on page 2 is everything my dealer had i have a hand full of nolvadex people said that would be good to come down..is that not the case???

ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU HAVE NO PCT PLANNED???

SOMEONE HELP THIS GUY OUT.

IML Gear Cream!
Start the Nolva 2 weeks after your last injection. Run it @ 50mg ED week 1, 40mg ED week 2, then 30, 20, 20.

The deconate will be in your system for a long time which is another reason I'm not a fan of Sus.

Generally, I would say HCG isn't required on a test only cycle but with the very long esthers and the recent info on HCG that are in this forum I would run it.

This is what we talk about being prepared and having everything you need prior to starting your cycle.

Your nads are going to be shriveled peas at the end of this cycle and aren't going to bounce back quickly at all without it.

Start the Nolva 2 weeks after your last injection. Run it @ 50mg ED week 1, 40mg ED week 2, then 30, 20, 20.

The deconate will be in your system for a long time which is another reason I'm not a fan of Sus.

ok sounds good will do is there any other name for hcg cant imagine why he wouldn't have it.....

Nope!

HCG = Human chorionic gonadotropin

Well mystery solved.

Here's what happened:

so on the 25th i'll start shooting a half an amp every other day for 8 weeks cause thats how many weeks i have left on my cycle or can i start today does it matter??? owe thats alot of sticks

he has this stuff in 5000 iu's and 1500 so those are in one amp exactly how many amps will i need ????

If you were able to start the HCG today you'll need 7,000iu's. That is 500iu's every 5 days for the next 10 weeks. This will take you 2 weeks past your last injection. This is what most would suggest. Start PCT at this point.

Also, I would start your EOD pinning now.

eat more and SLEEP more bro!

hey you see my meal plan on page 2 you think you can tell where to add and what?? right now im at around 48 or 4900 calories i havent been gettin that much sleep but thats cause my job doesnt allow it they say 4 hours is all you need which is bull shit so i try to catch a nap here and there oh im in the us army so theres no winning the sleep battle...thanx

IML Gear Cream!
If you were able to start the HCG today you'll need 7,000iu's. That is 500iu's every 5 days for the next 10 weeks. This will take you 2 weeks past your last injection. This is what most would suggest. Start PCT at this point.

Also, I would start your EOD pinning now.
so would i still need the nolvadex if i start running the hcg im not gonna have the hcg for another 2-3 weeks shipping is slow..

so would i still need the nolvadex if i start running the hcg im not gonna have the hcg for another 2-3 weeks shipping is slow..

Dude seriously?!? :pissed:

This is why we try to get you guys to do your research prior to making this leap!

YES, you need the nolva! Run the HCG 2 weeks past your last Sus pin then start the nolva.

I started eod 1/2 ml i feel good alot better like its in my system now it wasnt like that before its just been 3 days but thought i should say...i'll keep posted on what happens.. oh and i weighed myself yesterday i was 189 so thats 9 pounds heavier but i cant tell in the mirror weird well i'll just be patient &keep training and eating like a horse...:thumb:

I have been eod pinning a while now 1/2 ml and i have not seen any good results i have started to get fat from all the calories i put down that also makes me lazy in the gym i feel like crap my workouts are horrible im not really that much stronger i started to get acne on my chest and shoulders and my stomach is messed up i have gas and i cant shit solid sustanon 250 sucks to say the least..

I have been eod pinning a while now 1/2 ml and i have not seen any good results i have started to get fat from all the calories i put down that also makes me lazy in the gym i feel like crap my workouts are horrible im not really that much stronger i started to get acne on my chest and shoulders and my stomach is messed up i have gas and i cant shit solid sustanon 250 sucks to say the least..

Just a few reasons why steroids are not worth it!

hey what did u notice after week 3 or week 4...as far as strength and in the mirror...what should i expect after week 3 and week four.

I ran test cyp and sust on my last cycle and it worked very well for me, I went from 152 to 175. Now I'm about to start a new cycle and i plan on front loading with sust then going on to test E and deca. So if its not working for you then maybe your shit is BUNK! and that sucks!!!

hi all,

i am on my first cycle and i am taking only sustanon 250 (twice a week - mon/thu - 500mg a week).

I am at the end of my 4th week and still have not seen great results only that i went from 58kg (127lbs) to 61kg (134lbs). Which is not really great.
People say one should see massive results from week 3, but where is it??? :wits::wits::wits:

I have been eating a lot, having a balanced diet with proper carbs/protein (more than usual) and still, apart from some definition and ripped abs, i am not really bulking up.

Does this really happen to some people? Am i doing something wrong?:hmmm:

I know i am what they call an ectomorph and it is incredibly hard for me to put on weight.
Can anybody help?

Thanks y'all

i find that hard to believe man i have been o 3 weeks and already gained 10lbs but also lost alot of fat.. You must eat 6-8 times a day.. Every 3 hrs i try to take in 50g of protien. And your body has to have a little fat mixed in.. Mac and cheese or something like that.. I eat alot of tuna, grilled chicked boiled eggs cereal mixed with a protien shake instead of milk and other things as well.. Good luck

I dont find it to hard to believe, i bulk at 6000+ cals a day, my metabolism is super fast too, another part of it is proly my lifestyle.

Back