• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon 250 only cycle - no results

ukeagle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all,

I am on my first cycle and I am taking only Sustanon 250 (twice a week - Mon/Thu - 500mg a week).

I am at the end of my 4th week and still have not seen great results only that I went from 58Kg (127lbs) to 61Kg (134lbs). Which is not really great.
People say one should see massive results from week 3, but where is it??? :wits::wits::wits:

I have been eating a lot, having a balanced diet with proper carbs/protein (more than usual) and still, apart from some definition and ripped abs, I am not really bulking up.

Does this really happen to some people? Am I doing something wrong?:hmmm:

I know I am what they call an ectomorph and it is incredibly hard for me to put on weight.
Can anybody help?

Thanks y'all

Eat more and wait another week.
If no results could be fake.

Hi all,

I am on my first cycle and I am taking only Sustanon 250 (twice a week - Mon/Thu - 500mg a week).

I am at the end of my 4th week and still have not seen great results only that I went from 58Kg (127lbs) to 61Kg (134lbs). Which is not really great.
People say one should see massive results from week 3, but where is it??? :wits::wits::wits:

I have been eating a lot, having a balanced diet with proper carbs/protein (more than usual) and still, apart from some definition and ripped abs, I am not really bulking up.

Does this really happen to some people? Am I doing something wrong?:hmmm:

I know I am what they call an ectomorph and it is incredibly hard for me to put on weight.
Can anybody help?

Thanks y'all

I'm willing to bet you're not eating nearly as much as you think you are. I would say 99% of people that say "it's impossible for me to gain weight, I eat all the time" aren't eating enough.

7 pounds may not seem so great but that is 5.5% of your bodyweight which for a lot of other people would be 10 pounds or greater, which makes it sound like you are doing just fine.

However, if you are 127 pounds you should have stayed natural for awhile to figure out your body first.

7 pounds may not seem so great but that is 5.5% of your bodyweight which for a lot of other people would be 10 pounds or greater, which makes it sound like you are doing just fine.

However, if you are 127 pounds you should have stayed natural for awhile to figure out your body first.

Hi, the problem is... I have been natural AND goind to the gym for about 3 years and could never pass the 127lbs mark.
Yeah, I am happy I got to 134lbs, but not extra happy.
I have just increased my calorie intake, protein.

Will keep you guys posted.

Post up your diet and calories

Break down each meal.

Good grief, 7lbs in 4 weeks and you're disappointed? What's with these youngins expecting to become Arnold after a few weeks? The way I see it you're well on your way to putting on 15lbs in a 12 week cycle. That's more than a 10% body weight increase! How can you be disappointed with that?

You made no weight gain = exactly one solution: eat more than you are eating.

What calories do you run? Macros?

127lbs? how tall are you? If you cannot gain mass normally then there is a problem with either your diet or training. I'm surprised that you're seeing definition on your abs if your doing 500 sust per week and bulking. You would expect to get at least some water retention. Which leads me to believe you're really not eating enough.

My diet is pretty much like this:

- Breakfast: porridge, brown bread with cheese/cottage cheese, milk, Whey protein, BCAA, cod fish oil and multivitamin tablet.

***1st snack: 1 banana, apple juice from pressed, one brown toast with strawberry jam and whey protein.

-Lunch: tuna couscous, capers, tomatoes or pasta with tomato sauce and chicken fillets.

***2nd snack: 1 banana, ribena, one brown toast with strawberry jam and whey protein.

- Dinner: two brown toasts, eggs, milk, BCAA. (sometimes yoghurt as well)

***3rd snack: 1 banana, ribena, one brown toast with strawberry jam and whey protein.

before bed time: Selenium 200mcg and Zinc 15mg

And by the way: I am 5'8" (172cm) tall.

IML Gear Cream!
I actually don't care WHAT you eat or WHEN you eat it.

I do need some numbers though. Total calories, total grams of protein, carb and fat for the day.

If you don't know this, that's why you didn't gain weight. So let's fix it: FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal - enter your food, post up the numbers.

Built... thanks for the site, very helpful.

Ok here are my numbers!

Calories 2,950

Fat 52.2g 465Cal 16%Cal

Saturated 15.9g 141Cal 5%Cal
Polyunsaturated 16.9g 151Cal 5%Cal
Monounsaturated 14.3g 127Cal 4%Cal

Carbohydrate 443.2g 1,736Cal 59%Cal
Protein 182.9g 752Cal 25%Cal

Alright.. got the numbers up... Do I Really need to eat more than this??? If they say to eat 2500Cal per day and I am eating about 3000Cal... shouldn't that be enough?

Thanks for all the help!

More protein?
How much more do you think I should be taking?
What would you recommend on a daily basis?

Ta!

Thank you so much for doing this! So many guys just give me lip when I suggest this.

Okay you are eating 3000 calories a day and not gaining. The solution is simple: start eating 3500 calories a day, EVERY DAY, and monitor your gains. If you don't gain on this, go to 4000.

I guarantee you gains.

How much protein? At least a gram per pound lean mass, but honestly, 1.5 or even 2 g per pound lean mass isn't a bad idea.

Fat - at least half a gram per pound lean mass. Higher is fine - just don't go lower.

Carbs - whatever. Get in your protein and fat minimums, and fill up the rest of your calories from whatever you want. Just make DAMNED sure you get in 3500 calories a day. Feel free to take advantage of olive oil - a shot of olive oil in each of two shakes takes care of your extra calories.

Get back to me in a week, lemme know how you feel.

Thank you so much for doing this! So many guys just give me lip when I suggest this.

Okay you are eating 3000 calories a day and not gaining. The solution is simple: start eating 3500 calories a day, EVERY DAY, and monitor your gains. If you don't gain on this, go to 4000.

I guarantee you gains.

How much protein? At least a gram per pound lean mass, but honestly, 1.5 or even 2 g per pound lean mass isn't a bad idea.

Fat - at least half a gram per pound lean mass. Higher is fine - just don't go lower.

Carbs - whatever. Get in your protein and fat minimums, and fill up the rest of your calories from whatever you want. Just make DAMNED sure you get in 3500 calories a day. Feel free to take advantage of olive oil - a shot of olive oil in each of two shakes takes care of your extra calories.

Get back to me in a week, lemme know how you feel.

Thank you ever so much!!!
I will try to get more calories in... I am very active and perhaps that is why 3000Cal is not doing it for me...

And I would never give you the lip... if you are helping me, I respect your good will. Thanks again!

Will let you know in a week's time.

There you go.

The thing you have to be aware of is that a maintenance calculator only works on population averages, not individuals. If you eat 3000 calories a day and neither gain nor lose, no matter how "unreasonable" you think that is, that is YOUR maintenance. To gain, eat more. To lose, east less.

Don't feel stupid if you didn't put this together earlier - there's an entire industry that feeds on people not knowing this.

As silly as it sounds when you see it in print, muscle is not made out of air. A 3-oz bottle of magic beans will NOT put 20 lbs of lean mass on your frame.

Neither steroids, nor supplements, nor heavy lifting will make you gain weight. Those things just direct calorie-traffic toward your muscles. You have to actually EAT those calories or there's nothing to direct.

There you go.

The thing you have to be aware of is that a maintenance calculator only works on population averages, not individuals. If you eat 3000 calories a day and neither gain nor lose, no matter how "unreasonable" you think that is, that is YOUR maintenance. To gain, eat more. To lose, east less.

Don't feel stupid if you didn't put this together earlier - there's an entire industry that feeds on people not knowing this.

As silly as it sounds when you see it in print, muscle is not made out of air. A 3-oz bottle of magic beans will NOT put 20 lbs of lean mass on your frame.

Neither steroids, nor supplements, nor heavy lifting will make you gain weight. Those things just direct calorie-traffic toward your muscles. You have to actually EAT those calories or there's nothing to direct.

Yeah, I kinda knew that I had to eat more calories, but I just didn't know how much more... and this helped figure out the ammount I am taking and also that the 2500Cal that is taken as base, is just for an average person with normal metabolism... my metabolism is too fast...

I went on holidays in Greece last year for about two weeks... I ate all I could see in front of me (nice and fattening greek food)... I wasn't worried about fat.. and guess what? I didn't add a single pound to my body weight... oh well, go figure!!! :)

Thanks again for your help!

Wheres the BEEF. CHICKEN ECT>>>>>

IML Gear Cream!
Not eating beef - not a problem. Chicken, fish, eggs, cottage cheese, whey - you're fine.

Protein is the most important nutritional part of any weight-gaining program, especially during a cycle. Up it to double the grams of your bodyweight. You should be eating so much chicken that you may never want to see it again after the cycle ends. (Just kidding, of course.)

The 2X a week of Sust is fine. Everyone is different. While the fast-acting esthers in Sust can work in a few weeks time, that may not be accurate for you. If you get into Week 6 w/o gains, then you may have some bunk gear. But because you already gained decent 'poundage' - especially for your lean weight to begin with - I would say that isn't the case.

Have you taken any measurements lately? Good to do that every 2 weeks during the cycle.

im also on my 2nd day of week 3 with sust i stared my first week with 1000 mg and every 7 days 500 mg and i have no results im taking in 3,930 calories a day 363 grams of protein 402 g of carbs 97g of fat and working out 4 days a week on a killer workout plan that leaves my body sore then i might work a 5th day to tap a muscle group i want to improve im no stronger or bigger im 5'8 184 9% body fat any ideas i bought my sus from a guy in kurachi pakistan my friends say they feel it but i do not what do you guys think??

im also on my 2nd day of week 3 with sust i stared my first week with 1000 mg and every 7 days 500 mg and i have no results im taking in 3,930 calories a day 363 grams of protein 402 g of carbs 97g of fat and working out 4 days a week on a killer workout plan that leaves my body sore then i might work a 5th day to tap a muscle group i want to improve im no stronger or bigger im 5'8 184 9% body fat any ideas i bought my sus from a guy in kurachi pakistan my friends say they feel it but i do not what do you guys think??

Not gaining WEIGHT isn't a problem with the steroids - it's a problem with your caloric intake. If you don't gain, you're simply not eating enough. AAS don't make you gain weight. EATING MORE FOOD MAKES YOU GAIN WEIGHT.
You clearly need to increase your calories. Period.

What built said is true to an extent.

But if you are using gear that is basically vegtable oil neatly packaged in Organon Amps, eating a ton more is just going to pack on a shit ton of fat.

That being said I looked into the discrepencies of the Paki Sus, and some say they have seen gains from both of the amps pictured in my earlier response. But I don't know for sure.

I have the smaller one to the left my amp is actually just a little smaller than the one in that pic on the left but identical the b/n is 710255xv exp1/2014 im takin in close to 4000 thousand calories a day im trying to gain muscle not fat.. from the meal plan im on i allready see a loss in definition in my abs i have low libido and sexdrive..my freind who is also using this gear is using more than me he's 150 pounds he says he gained around 8 and his niples are lactaiding im still questioning what's goin on cause i have nothing good to say besides eating all this food is making me fat...

Well,

If you have the one on the left in the second link, as I suspect you do, there is a good chance what you have is fake.

PM me and let me know your source if you got it shipped direct from an online source.

Lactating nipples on test seems strange to me. Could we get an expert in here?

Anyone have experience with the Paki Organon?

What built said is true to an extent.

But if you are using gear that is basically vegtable oil neatly packaged in Organon Amps, eating a ton more is just going to pack on a shit ton of fat.

That being said I looked into the discrepencies of the Paki Sus, and some say they have seen gains from both of the amps pictured in my earlier response. But I don't know for sure.

Eating more - whether on or off cycle - is how you gain WEIGHT. You'll simply partition better while on. If you don't gain any weight ON, that's your diet. Period.

Back