which option is best for me

Rep Points

which option is best for me

i am just start using Cell-Tech and On-Whey Protein. I take Cell Tech immediately after my exercise and after 30 minutes i have take Whey Protein.

But the problem is that i am unable to take time to do some cardio or Abs exercises. And day by day i am little bit fatty. Now my waist is 35.5cm which looks very bad even if you specially do body building.

Please recommend that Which is the best option for me

1) Do Abs Exercise ( 3-4 exercises) Before starting my Workout . But it makes me tired and effect my actual workout

2) do Abs Exercises ( 3-4 exercises) After my Workout and after taking Creatine (Cell-Tech). Is it safe to do exercise after taking Creatine. Because after 30 minutes i have to take Whey Protein.

3) Will do just Abs Exercise on one day of the week. But it has very low effects.

Plz help me in this regard. In past i have tried a lot to reduce my waist from 35 to 31 and have tired many exercises but i am failed. This is a severe problem for me. Also notice that currently i am in Bulking Stage. I dont want to participate in any tournament. Just do exercise for fitness.

Here are my stats.
    Weight: 73-74 kgs
    Height: 5'8"
    waist: 35cm

Thanks

Rep Points

if i was you i would focus more on your diet, diet is the source to reducing your waist not exercise, exercise will help you but without your diet on point forget it is not going to happend.
    Bulking for muscles not pleasure

End of the world
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

35 cm is about 14 inches. Something is wrong with your waist measurement.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Threat View Post
    35 cm is about 14 inches. Something is wrong with your waist measurement.
    that's what i was thinking..... maybe he's thinking 35? well if your looking to shrink it then you need to do cardio (running ext) abs exercises will only strengthen the muscle while leaving a lot of the fat around it. also i remember back when me and my friend were taking creatine we were taking it like 10-20 minutes before working out
    6'2 - 198 pounds | 20yrs old
    BF% - 12% (9/15/2010)
    Chest- 46" | Biceps- 15.4" | Waist- 32"

Axis Labs Board rep.

Rep Points

cleaning up the diet will do the trick. a little cardio will also help out. keep lifting and working out your abs thought, so that way when you do lose the fat there will be something to show for it.

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

First off you can work the abs in five minutes if you know what youre doing. I like to dedicate more time to them. However I got my first six pack when i was in high school doing a 7 minute abs routine from a little book i ordered called legendary abs. Great stuff. Some people genetically dont have to work abs much. I say at least hit em hard once a week if not twice. Depends on you.

If youre pressed for time try circuit training where youre keeping moving and not resting much through the workout to promote more of a cardio/fat burn response. You should lower the weights if youre trying this in my opinion.

I say work abs last as they support all other activities especially if youre doing squats you dont want to work abs first. I pick a day where I do light support work and I can use that day to really hit the abs from the begining without anything being tired. Work your abs at the end of your workout before ingesting anything. Take five or ten minutes and dedicate it to your abs or cross train them with other movements at the end of the workout. Then start your PWO nutrition.

If youre getting flab then youre eating too many calories.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

correction to the above post: Work the abs at end of the workout before ingesting LARGE AMOUNTS of anything. Most find it easier to work abs or anything for that manner on an empty or almost empty stomach.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

is divorced and not drnkn
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ask built. aside from that like every one has said get your diet in check. ab exorcises are great but 3-4 why. i do two, and have great results. side bends then a form of crunches with wieght plates on my chest.
    i bet in the world you live in every one is a pony, eats rainbows, and craps butterflys.
    there is no damn justice in the world.