• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

which option is best for me

eshban

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am just start using Cell-Tech and On-Whey Protein. I take Cell Tech immediately after my exercise and after 30 minutes i have take Whey Protein.

But the problem is that i am unable to take time to do some cardio or Abs exercises. And day by day i am little bit fatty. Now my waist is 35.5cm which looks very bad even if you specially do body building.

Please recommend that Which is the best option for me

1) Do Abs Exercise ( 3-4 exercises) Before starting my Workout . But it makes me tired and effect my actual workout

2) do Abs Exercises ( 3-4 exercises) After my Workout and after taking Creatine (Cell-Tech). Is it safe to do exercise after taking Creatine. Because after 30 minutes i have to take Whey Protein.

3) Will do just Abs Exercise on one day of the week. But it has very low effects.

Plz help me in this regard. In past i have tried a lot to reduce my waist from 35 to 31 and have tired many exercises but i am failed. This is a severe problem for me. Also notice that currently i am in Bulking Stage. I dont want to participate in any tournament. Just do exercise for fitness.

Here are my stats.
Weight: 73-74 kgs
Height: 5'8"
waist: 35cm

Thanks

if i was you i would focus more on your diet, diet is the source to reducing your waist not exercise, exercise will help you but without your diet on point forget it is not going to happend.:thumb:

35 cm is about 14 inches. Something is wrong with your waist measurement.

35 cm is about 14 inches. Something is wrong with your waist measurement.

that's what i was thinking..... maybe he's thinking 35? well if your looking to shrink it then you need to do cardio (running ext) abs exercises will only strengthen the muscle while leaving a lot of the fat around it. also i remember back when me and my friend were taking creatine we were taking it like 10-20 minutes before working out

First off you can work the abs in five minutes if you know what youre doing. I like to dedicate more time to them. However I got my first six pack when i was in high school doing a 7 minute abs routine from a little book i ordered called legendary abs. Great stuff. Some people genetically dont have to work abs much. I say at least hit em hard once a week if not twice. Depends on you.

If youre pressed for time try circuit training where youre keeping moving and not resting much through the workout to promote more of a cardio/fat burn response. You should lower the weights if youre trying this in my opinion.

I say work abs last as they support all other activities especially if youre doing squats you dont want to work abs first. I pick a day where I do light support work and I can use that day to really hit the abs from the begining without anything being tired. Work your abs at the end of your workout before ingesting anything. Take five or ten minutes and dedicate it to your abs or cross train them with other movements at the end of the workout. Then start your PWO nutrition.

If youre getting flab then youre eating too many calories.

ask built. aside from that like every one has said get your diet in check. ab exorcises are great but 3-4 why. i do two, and have great results. side bends then a form of crunches with wieght plates on my chest.

Back