• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm moving...please help

SpecialK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Good morining everyone...I'm getting moved to a different unit, where they run 7-10 miles every morning. And pretty much I will have to run with them every morning. I'm worried about loosing all my muscle...so right now I only do cardio twice-three times a week. I'm 5'9, 135, female. I eat about 1600-1800 cal a day. 60p/20c/20f. So when I do get to the new place...should I up my calorie intake and also raise up on my carbs in order to be able to gain and keep my hard-earned muscle?

It's not going to be easy.....I would change your ratios to 50% P, 20% C and 30 % F...and consider even 30 % C on runnning days!

At your BW...add maybe 60-80 calories per mile above your current cardio in miles or for every additional 10 minutes of running (how long currently?)

DP

Right now I run 5 miles once a week it takes me about 40 minutes..and once a week I do soccer field drills...pretty much lots of wind sprints and just running around the field...for about 1h 20 min...and then sometimes I do the stair master for 30 minutes.
So if I add 60-80 cal per mile...that'd be about 600 cal extra a day? I think I'd like that =)...

Not Quite! :D

Your only going to be increasing your time twice a week at an 8 minute pace by 16 to 40 minutes! On those days 120-400 calories more!

On the other days when you run 7-10 were you didn't before...yes...up to 600 more calories...start gradually and try to maintain BW! :D

DP

Back