• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Friday Night are you here?

I am here, but I am about to get high and go play on the golf coarse with some friends.

I'm here... stuck at work and really envying you both.., and I don't even like golf.
Beer sounds damned good though....

i just packed for montreal n colored my hair. no beer just licorice tea.

Ok, so did anyone just see Michael Phelps get his 7th gold by coming from behind to win by .01 of a second? WOW!

I'm here...just cracked open some lame assed Corona wannabe beer. Tastes like shit, but the employees are gone, and I can finally hear myself think.

mmmmm, Monterey Cervesa:twitch:

Ok, so did anyone just see Michael Phelps get his 7th gold by coming from behind to win by .01 of a second? WOW!

My wife just told me about it...seems that his win was questionable.

Now stop interfering with my cheap beer moment.:finger:

IML Gear Cream!
I'll join ya in the cheap beer moment *cracks an Icehouse*

How was it questionable?

I'll join ya in the cheap beer moment *cracks an Icehouse*

How was it questionable?

She said that they showed an underwater view, and it appeared that the other guy touched first.

I'm ignoring this, because I want Michael to break records....dude's kicked major ass.:thumb:

I am, bored, lonely & alone, just finished a cardio session, and then ate some eggs w/ cheese...now I think I need to drink some beers! :lick:

Cardio at 10:40? Have you lost your mind, man?

Eggs and cheese before beers? Have you lost your mind, man?

:D

Cardio at 10:40? Have you lost your mind, man?

Eggs and cheese before beers? Have you lost your mind, man?

:D

its not that late in Colorado, I did my cardio at 7pm. :)

and I have waited about an hour now to let my protein digest before I start downing some brews! :D

She said that they showed an underwater view, and it appeared that the other guy touched first.

I'm ignoring this, because I want Michael to break records....dude's kicked major ass.:thumb:

They did protest it actually, but the results stuck.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

I was concerned about another Chernobyl.

Alright then, drink your beer.............fat ass.

Sincerely,

hypocrite

:hehe:

Built's really going to be pissed if she finds out I'm drinking beer after all of her hard work to reform my fat ass. Maybe I should pour salt all over it first, eh?

Going to watch HDNet's MMA programs, wish I could go night diving instead, and drink no beer. After so many years with so many vices it feels strange to sit home on a Friday night, again.

IML Gear Cream!
Just got back from Tropical Thunder...
Was pretty funny.

My arm is swollen up like Kirstie Alley, and not feeling much better.
I'm actually thinking of getting some beers - :eek:

I just got home. I am wired, but I only just took my sleeping pills. We took a furniture moving cart to the golf coarse and rode down the golf cart path. It was pretty fun. Smoked about 10 bowls tonight. I am feeling mighty right.

I just got home. I am wired, but I only just took my sleeping pills. We took a furniture moving cart to the golf coarse and rode down the golf cart path. It was pretty fun. Smoked about 10 bowls tonight. I am feeling mighty right.

Jeez...
That sounds like a bunch of brain cells down the pooper.. :hmmm:

Here's to everyone!

just got in from a night of shenanigans. :nut:

I was thinking of doing some shenanigans with the gal down the street...

But I just paid her to clean my house today, and I lke the way that relationship worked out.
(I don't want to end up a "john".... -like seinfeld) - :lol:

Last edited:

That sounds like a good night. Haha.

I am still recovering from my friday night. 24 hours later I'm still sick, dizzy, hungover, god I'm never drinking again.

Well I picked up a box of Sam Adams Oktoberfest Saturday night. I will be fine for a couple months now until I can't find it anymore! :D

Back