• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oakley Sunglasses

Goodfella9783

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Time for a new pair of shades and just wanted to get some of your opinions, Oakley wearers or not.

Oil Drum:
43b591606a9f4.jpg

Gascan:
oakley_gascan_sunglasses.jpg

Oil Rig:
13020.41068_d.jpg

Haven't chosen a color yet, just trying to decide on which style I like the best.

Gotta go gascan.

Yeah...

I still have my Eight year old Fives 2.0
And I think I got a spare pair before they discontinued them - :hmmm:

Yeah, the only ones of the 3 I would wear are the gascans.

Maui Jims are the shit! I have worn just about every kind of sunglasses you can imagine and the lens on the Jims are the best! Price is a little ridiculas but what the hell it is just moeny you can make more later.

Ha, You and Dog the bounty hunter would be twins if you wore these!

I've never liked the look of Oakleys. Maui Jim Paradise for me if I was comfortable with spending that kind of money on sunglasses, which I am good at losing.

IML Gear Cream!
I've never liked the look of Oakleys. Maui Jim Paradise for me if I was comfortable with spending that kind of money on sunglasses, which I am good at losing.

I bought a pair of Versace's for $200 and ended up getting rid of them because of that reason. If I scratched them or lost them I'd be out $200 on a pair of shades and that would piss me off. I could probably get a decent pair of Oakley's off eBay for like 50 bucks.

My 1st pair of FIVES cost $63, and the replacement pair I bought online, cost $42...

I have yet to use the replacement pair

I bought a pair of Versace's for $200 and ended up getting rid of them because of that reason. If I scratched them or lost them I'd be out $200 on a pair of shades and that would piss me off. I could probably get a decent pair of Oakley's off eBay for like 50 bucks.
I bought a pair of off eBay too. They had Oaklies melted into the side of 'em. I didn't see the humor in that for a few days :bulb:

Yeah, the only ones of the 3 I would wear are the gascans.

The other two are way too extreme.

I bought a pair of Ray Ban's for the summer after the Reds/Red Sox game I went to when some guy who was hitting on my girlfriend said to me "Dude, those glasses are way to big for your face!" to which I responded "They're fucking aviators, no shit."

I tried to pass it off like I didn't care, but I realized right then and there that the aviator look (for the most part) has to be dropped.. too High School.

Not a big oakley fan. Just payin for the name.

The other two are way too extreme.

I bought a pair of Ray Ban's for the summer after the Reds/Red Sox game I went to when some guy who was hitting on my girlfriend said to me "Dude, those glasses are way to big for your face!" to which I responded "They're fucking aviators, no shit."

I tried to pass it off like I didn't care, but I realized right then and there that the aviator look (for the most part) has to be dropped.. too High School.

I love aviators, and dont wear them for this very reason.

If one more person asked me "Dude...whats with the huge glasses?" i would have gone insane.

I wear nothing but Maui Jims....their lens technology is hands down the best. They may not be the industry leader in style, but then again Oakley designs glasses for a younger market.

Maui Jim Sunglasses - Kona

I like mid level price ones, like 20 bucks or so, not cheapo but not name brand expensive. I have a pair of blue plastic punk aviators from pac sun, They're pretty sick. Imo if you spend alot on glasses you are paying to have style, I can pick out my own shit and make it look good by myself.

My Ray-Bans cost $200, and they were worth every penny. I love them so much that I stepped on them early this year and forked out another $200 for another pair. They are the first and only pair I have put on and the second they were on my face I felt something that I can't describe. I need to go on ahead and buy 2 or 3 more pair for when I lose or break the ones I have, so I can will have a back-up.

thats whats so nice about Maui's....they will repair or send you a new pair for little to no charge ;)

I like my fake oakleys from wal-mart. I picked you for a killer loop man myself, Iain.

Sweet avatar BTW Goodfella. "Wassup Gangstas". I've watched that movie 4 times since I've been here in China. Only movie I had on my laptop. You see "Pineapple express" yet?

LOL why Killer loop?

Just because the guys that wear them are funny looking. They always have those holders attached to them. Usally hot pink or teal. Kinda like the guys who wear zubaz.

I take back my previous post in the hate thread.

I hate you now :D

Back