• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obama is a great speaker...

I think that averages out at 1 second of pausing every 5 seconds of speaking.

My math is terrible though.

Now that was a good find Busy.
Is this real?
It's another fake, not even those who do have a problem stuttering sounds as bad, now if there was a video attached to this then maybe I would believe it.

Is this real?
It's another fake, not even those who do have a problem stuttering sounds as bad, now if there was a video attached to this then maybe I would believe it.

It's real. Obama always speaks like this. Um, and, you know, um eh... He constantly does it. He's not a stutterer: I'd certainly never make fun of him in that case. just not a good speaker when it's not written down, or answering a question with any degree of difficulty.

IML Gear Cream!
I used to do that when I was younger, I put the breaks on that fast.

that is spliced together, stoopid.

:lol:

How um, oh,er, ehhh, myeehhhhh what's up Doc?, um, hmm, uh...can you be sure, R?

well, I wold much rather listen to an Obama speech than a Bush speech! :wits:
Man that is so true.

Pres Bush is not a strong speach deliverer at all. I often find myself leaning into the TV practically begging him to get the right words out. It's like watching your kid in a public performance and hoping they don't fall on the stage.

Obama, on the other hand, is a very emotional and compelling speaker. He uses voice inflection and tone emphasis masterfully. He'll look out at the crowd and say something like, "We are the ones we've been waiting for, and now that we're here, the waiting is over!"

No one can tell me wtf that's supposed to mean but it sounds cool.

Back