• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

good Mass Gainer for a lean guy and also to built body

rohit929

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HI ,
I am a lean guy of age 24 and want to increase mu body mass and built my body . So can u please suggest me a good weight gainer and food supplement. Waiting for ur suggestions.

Rgeards,
Rohit

Diet is first and foremost. Other than that, protein and weightgainers should come next. Not all are created equal, but 9 out of 10 times it will come down to personal preference.

Diet is first and foremost. Other than that, protein and weightgainers should come next. Not all are created equal, but 9 out of 10 times it will come down to personal preference.

thanks buddy my diet it ok but i want to take a supp so that i get all the calories and vitamins required to get the mass quickly .There are so many weight gainers to choose from in the market .I wanted to know the safe and effective gainer... i have mammoth and Prolab N-Large II in my mind can u suggest one of these or some other suppliment.

Thanks,
Rohit

Try high protein weight gainers. I would stay away from the high calorie and high sugar weight gainers because you'll primarily be gaining fat.

I love N-large...Im actually probably going to get some more very soon.

I would advise something like this with some skim milk especially post workout. If you want the extra calories as well have some pastas and get them from a food source if you can.
ON Pro Complex APS Protein Blend 4.4lb

Thans buddy,
my problem is that i work and so i am not able to get all the protiens that are required to build a good body ...As i am lean i wanted you to suggest a good supplement ....can u suggest a good one for me?
regards,
Rohit.

This is a cee that isn't real expensive Primaforce CEE Creatine Ethyl Ester Size: 250 g

or you could go with CellMass BSN CellMass, 60serv
buddy thanks alot just want to know the difference between Primaforce CEE Creatine Ethyl Ester and CellMass?? which one is good and whats the difference between them when both are CEE products. and which one should i choose because cellmass in post workout supp and Primaforce CEE is both pre and post workout supp?

Back