• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how does this workout look?

dantheman144

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
do a split A (MON) B(WED) A(FRI) program

A
chest
flat bench press 3x6-9
inclinde db press 3x6-9
dips 3x6-9 followed by a drop set
tris
cable pushdown 3x6-9 followed by drop set
shoulders
arnold press 3x 6-9
shrugs 3x6-9
lateral raises 3x6-9 , drop set
(thinking maybe bit too much shoulder work here, also my triceps are fried at this point)
quads
full squat 3x6-9
leg extension 3x 6-9

B
back
pull up wide grip 3x6-9 drop set
lat pull down close grip 3x6-9
db rows 3x6-9
biceps
straight bb curl 3x6-9 drop set
straight leg dead lift 3x6-9
ham leg extension 3x6-9
calf raise 3x6-9

throw in some ab work on those days but not that much.

i also have another question to ask. i stupidly trained certain body parts more than others when i was younger , ie chest and biceps and were obviously stronger and bigger in those areas. when i switched to the above i had big gains in all areas other than my chest and biceps . is this a way of my body sort of balancing itself out? ie when my allround strength and size is balnced will i start to see gains in my chest and bi's agian

cheers in advance everyone:thumb:

Hi there - good for you for focusing on heavy compounds and for deciding to work your legs!

Yes, your body will start to even out now. :)

That being said, I don't like to work chest and delts on the same day - it's a lot of rotator cuff strain. Do your squats early in the workout so you have more energy for 'em.

I don't like working tris on a pushing day, they're fried. If I do isolation work, I tend to do it on a day where arms weren't worked much.

Consider switching to RDLs unless you do your stiffs like RDLs already - and ditch the wide-grip work. Narrow grip works lats; wide-grip doesn't enhance this, but rather just adds strain to the rotator cuff.

cheers for that built

what are RDL's? excuse my ignorance

do you think i should move my tricep pushdowns to the other day, maybe doing it after biceps?

thing is im still not getting the gains on my chest and bi's as in other body parts. will they sort of stagnate until the rest of my physique has caught up with them would you say?

do you think i should stick with those rep ranges for hypertrophy or scrambe the reps up a little. then that would be like p/rr/s i would assume

Back