• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Morning..............9-5-08

Rusty

FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today is national jerk off day.

Guys get to jerking and girls get to rubbing..............:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Today is the start of beta of the new game I am gonna waste the next 1+ years of my life away on, very exciting stuff.

Today is national jerk off day.

Oh, Hey, I didn't know....
Happy-Birthday-Have-a-Cold-One--C10318372.jpeg

Ah, so it is national jerk off day.:haha:

DaMayor, Don't be so hard on the guy. If he would rather play video games than jerk off, thats his problem. I mean it's ok if she acts like a pussy. Or maybe he has such a small penis that it's not worth jerkin...........:wacko::wacko:

It seems your high level of humor is lost on him. must be too sophisticated.:shrug:

Since when did you become such an ass? :shrug:

Um, would you prefer I behave in a more boring, casper milk toast fashion? Is having fun too much for you? If so, I'll go dig up some more intellectual humor to suit your refined taste in levity. Oh, and while I'm at it, I'll polish up on my political dialogue as well.:rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
Since when did you become such an ass? :shrug:

Um, would you prefer I behave in a more boring, casper milk toast fashion? Is having fun too much for you? If so, I'll go dig up some more intellectual humor to suit your refined taste in levity. Oh, and while I'm at it, I'll polish up on my political dialogue as well.:rolleyes:

and here I thought I had given you a compliment.:hmmm:. Let me put it a simpler way. I thought it was funny. I even chuckled a little. have fun with your little circle jerk session here. Im out.

and here I thought I had given you a compliment.:hmmm:. Let me put it a simpler way. I thought it was funny. I even chuckled a little. have fun with your little circle jerk session here. Im out.

My bad....I apologize.

Please feel free to join Rusty in his celebration.:D

jerk off day? You mean there's a day for that? I must be the freaking Santa Clause of this holiday then

jerk off day? You mean there's a day for that? I must be the freaking Santa Clause of this holiday then

do you bring presents to all of the kids then?:finger:

Um, would you prefer I behave in a more boring, casper milk toast fashion? Is having fun too much for you? If so, I'll go dig up some more intellectual humor to suit your refined taste in levity. Oh, and while I'm at it, I'll polish up on my political dialogue as well.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, I didnt get back to you, tiger. I was jerking off, in fact. Jerking off about getting fucking laid!

Must be sad to not have some D sized tits distracting you from the computer.

Now I am off to squeeze another pair, jerk off about it later, then see if I can order my Starcraft 2 copy when I get home.

Hey 2 out of 3 cant hurt. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!

Sorry, I didnt get back to you, tiger. I was jerking off, in fact. Jerking off about getting fucking laid!

Now I am off to squeeze another pair, jerk off about it later, then see if I can order my Starcraft 2 copy when I get home.

akira no need to be rude. damayor has her own double ds to squeeze.

Sorry, I didnt get back to you, tiger. I was jerking off, in fact. Jerking off about getting fucking laid!:hmmm: So immaginary nookie is all you have now since you've pushed your only chance over the curb?

I'm looking at a D-sized tit right now....intellectually, of course.:rolleyes:Now I am off to squeeze another pair, jerk off about it later, then see if I can order my Starcraft 2 copy when I get home.

Dude, you're a Badass, wannabe FAG. A whimphy, bullshit talking little FAG. How many beers did you have before you could talk shit, Its obvious you're a little A FAG with psychological issues, a petite little intellect, and the personality of a pile of gay shit. You talk a big game, but my money says you are a sorry little LOSER. So quit trying to square up with me, boy....you'll never do it. now go push a girl around or something....Homo.:attitude:

13 hours to respond to a bullshit thread....nice.:thumb: What? Are you afraid my Bud Rusty might have something to say?:roflmao::roflmao:

LOSER.

Go away boy.....grow a brain, and work on your character.:rolleyes:

Dude, you're a Badass, wannabe FAG. A whimphy, bullshit talking little FAG. How many beers did you have before you could talk shit, Its obvious you're a little A FAG with psychological issues, a petite little intellect, and the personality of a pile of gay shit. You talk a big game, but my money says you are a sorry little LOSER. So quit trying to square up with me, boy....you'll never do it. now go push a girl around or something....Homo.:attitude:

13 hours to respond to a bullshit thread....nice.:thumb: What? Are you afraid my Bud Rusty might have something to say?:roflmao::roflmao:

LOSER.

there is either an inside joke I'm not getting here or yall are both drunk as hell :rofl:

Akira's argument is that he's getting as far as second base with a chick, and then his only option is to jack off and play video games.

Damayor's argument is that a bunch of poor punctuation and gramatical errors help to depict a person's loserivity because he's not spending all day at a pseudo-flame thread.

Whatever ya'll are having, I'm want some of it. I admit though, I laughed my ass off at "pile of gay shit." I mean, what would that even be like? I mean, I guess there's corn there, cuz it's shit, but there must be cum too cuz, well, it's gay. MMMmm... cum corn... It's like sweet corn I guess?

I'm not defending anybody. I just felt that him saying "I tuched a bube and jaked off about it. And Starcraft 2 is gonna rulez" just sounds like something, well, that I would probably say on the boards. I can't have anyone going around taking my reputation as the video game playing, anime watching, pervert-geek

That and your grammar was comically atrocious. But you made up for it with "pile of gay shit."

LOSER.

Are you serious? "A badass, wannabe fag" is what you came up with? This is so absurdly childish I was picturing the little kid from "A Christmas Story" screaming it while I was reading it.

Those 13 hours you were sitting if front of your computer waiting to pick a fight with AKIRA? He was off living life you fucking douche bag. You seem to follow him around thread to thread, antagonizing him. I think we need to reevaluate who the fag is.

We get it, you don't like AKIRA. I've known him personally for over 20 years, and if you actually were to square up? My money is on AKIRA. Now shut the fuck up.

wow this shit talking match went to a hole new level some one pass the popcorn. gay shit hmmm thats damn funny.

Back