• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Teen Cutting vs. Adult Cutting

jmstoge

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Everyone knows that teen metabolisms are faster than adults. With that said and all the other differences, is there a difference in the way a teen should perform a cutting program than the way an adult would?

A teens metabolism is not always higher than when they become an adult. There are more factors than just age that affects metabolism.

No, there is nothing a teen would do different than an adult when cutting. Each person's maintenance caloric intake is different. It is the individual's responsibility to determine what that intake is, and to adjust intake accordingly.

Cutting is still the same, you just make your calcuations from a different baseline.

sometimes its just frustrating for me because whenever I start to cut all that happens is that I loose weight and just look skinny. Idk what I'm doing wrong

sometimes its just frustrating for me because whenever I start to cut all that happens is that I loose weight and just look skinny. Idk what I'm doing wrong

Well, post your diet in D&N. Then post your training program in the training forum. It doesn't sound like your problem can be solved with a supplement.

So it sounds like you would like to be more muscular? Bulk up a significant amount then cut.

Back