• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why buy online?

RasPlasch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been reading through the supplement threads and have noticed a common saying. "Buy your supplements online because its cheaper!" But I found the cheapest whey I could find on sbmuscle.com and I looked at GNC's prices and they are pretty much the same.... I looked at sbmuscles gold standard 2lb tub of protein which came out to $28.94. Thats including s&h. GNC's sale price for muscle milk is $28.99. So I only save $.05?

Could anyone refer me to a cheap, and great site to buy supplements.

Also, could anyone recommend me their favorite whey protein?

Shipping kills you now with the cost of fuel. The prices are lower.....you just have to be smart and order several things at a time so the rate works out in your favor. SB muscle is a great sponsor and will give you good service.

That is GNC's sale price. They are usually outrageously expensive. Their prices have come down recently dude to pressure from online sellers.

But even still, online is cheaper even with GNC;s prices falling. For example SBMuscle sells a 5lb tub of muscle milk for $44.95. GNC's price is $53.99. This is the trend across the board. Online is cheaper 90% of the time, plus I hate GNC and most everyone here does too. Their have a bad reputation for high prices, sales associates who are pushed to sell higher priced products, and who do not know shit about training and nutrition.

I always buy online, and i have never been let down.

I am not a supp rep and I don't have any reason for recommending SBMuscle or Taylor Nutrition other than good dealings with them in the past.

usually Muscle Milk is chepaer than ON 100 % whey protein,
And as far as i know retail prices are 30-40 precentes higher and even more

by the way muscle milk at SbMuscle cost: $23.99
CytoSport Muscle Milk 2.48lb

Gnc sell it online for $28.99 i convinced that their retail prices higher than that

Buy few products and save $$$$

I've been reading through the supplement threads and have noticed a common saying. "Buy your supplements online because its cheaper!" But I found the cheapest whey I could find on sbmuscle.com and I looked at GNC's prices and they are pretty much the same.... I looked at sbmuscles gold standard 2lb tub of protein which came out to $28.94. Thats including s&h. GNC's sale price for muscle milk is $28.99. So I only save $.05?

Could anyone refer me to a cheap, and great site to buy supplements.

Also, could anyone recommend me their favorite whey protein?

I got the BSN "Mass Stack" Which included NO-Xplode, Nitrix, and Cell Mass from SB muscle for about 50$ cheaper than I would have gotten it at GNC. It is a waste of money to buy at GNC. The more you buy from them, the more they will continue to sell items at ridiculous prices.

No question about it you will do a lot better buying at sbmuscle.com than GNC.:thumb:

wait so a sale price is as good as online prices? so that would mean that online prices are better than store regular prices. hope the stuff you want goes on sale often then.

you can get 5lbs of protein with s&h for $35 at Protein Factory Inc.

i've been buying there for about 6 months now

they have other stuff too but i just get the protein with my buddy to lessen the shipping charge so we pay about $30 each

Principal....I won't buy from GNC simply based on principal. They have been gouging people for years on pricing and dumbasses that work in their mall stores, so just now lately they have pressure to compete, which for me is too little too late. All other online companies have been competing price wise for some time now, so they win my business.

I just wanted to add too that most of the time when you go to a GNC they will always try to push you to their house brands.. Also Muscle Mike and ON whey gold standard are not the same product.

That is true the sales people make a commission for selling certain brands. Also where I am they charge an extra 7% sales tax so you figure if you are buying $100 that is $7 which could go for shipping.

Yes research yourself and dont listen to a salesman at gnc who is clueless as to what you want.

Back